• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its a
    Spoiler:
    dream she is having.
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
      Well its a
      Spoiler:
      dream she is having.
      Spoiler:

similar to young when he was recovering from his injuries in air'
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Spoiler:
        The whole point of her progression in 'Intervention' was the ''Was it or Wasn't it a dream?'' scenario. I guess those behind the show knew how difficult it'd be writing a baby onto the ship so early on, so they've gone down this path. I kind of like it.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

that is so sad, but i don't think it would have been healthy to raise a baby in space
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I'm of the opinion that it was not a dream. That way it adds to the mythology of the show. In "Faith" the aliens that created that Solar System appeared to be absent, but in "Intervention" it is revealed that they were present from the moment they arrived on the planet.

Also, the title of the episode, "Intervention". I can't think of any other reason for the episode to be called that.

Comment

The 'aliens' aka ANCIENTS ascended the baby. Ugh. Been done when Oma 'ascended' the residents of Abydos after Anubis destroyed it.

God forbid the actually just let the baby die.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Where does it say that those aliens are the Ancients?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Where does it say that those aliens are the Ancients?
                  It's speculation

The whole TJ/Baby thing was too much like SG-1's 'Full Circle'.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    It's speculation
                    Ah. I asked because you sounded pretty confident.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Ah. I asked because you sounded pretty confident.
                      It seems pretty straight forward to me

But, then again, maybe instead of the Ancients ascending the baby, those aliens from 'Grace' are the culprits.
                      sigpic

Comment

the aliens may or may not be ancients, but they are definatly implied to be the planet builders... and the implication of the cloud at the end of the episode is clearly that she wasn't just dreaming by herself (it could just be a psychic cloud or something ). This does not of course mean by definition that the baby was saved, the aliens could after all just be lying, but given how callous it would be to just kill it off it will probably play out that way.
                        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

The nebula reminded me of 'Grace', too.

And has anyone ever listened to the lyrics of the song at the end of the episode when TJ stares out of the window?

'...with grace in your heart...'

Im pretty sure it's just a coincidence but I love speculation
                          += +lots of children
                          Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Furlings!!! I had always speculated from the get go that the Furling battlecruiser was in the episode "Grace".

Has anyone seen Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda?

May we speculate that these are not the Ancients. Maybe the beings who created the concept to Ascend or the aliens are even 9 original beings that Ascended.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                              the aliens may or may not be ancients, but they are definatly implied to be the planet builders... and the implication of the cloud at the end of the episode is clearly that she wasn't just dreaming by herself (it could just be a psychic cloud or something ). This does not of course mean by definition that the baby was saved, the aliens could after all just be lying, but given how callous it would be to just kill it off it will probably play out that way.
                              Spoiler:
                              i have a screen-cap with Cain and the others back on Destiny...from the GW Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                i have a screen-cap with Cain and the others back on Destiny...from the GW Gallery
                                Do you know
                                Spoiler:
                                what episode that is from?
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X