No announcement yet.

Sadly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly we haven't seen Destiny in her full glory...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      No, you're seeing double.

Spoiler:
      Two Egglehs, eh? I think I can handle it.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Sadly this means no new Stargate shows with a budding and still developing family.

If i could wind back 2 years, all the people who trashed SGU before giving it a chance .. i would have acted on that machete idea ..

N.C

Comment

I have been engrossed in the SG franchise from day 1 (but no I wasn't anywhere near being a kid even then). Today at work, while attempting to go about my duties and mulling over "Gauntlet" and SGU in general at the same time, I picked up a walkie-talkie to call my boss, who is named Russ, and quite by accident (I swear it), said, "...

He didn't recognize my error but it stopped me in my tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            We shall see.

We shall see.
            sigpic

Comment

Sadly, we didn't get to see more Commander Kiva.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Sadly, we didn't get to see more Commander Kiva.
                Gawd, can you imagine having her as a series regular or something? This week on Stargate Universe: Kiva tries to kill everybody again, while Young and Camille debate on whether or not to just kill her first! Stay tuned!

Sadly, we never got to see the SGU Musical episode they're never going to end up doing.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Gawd, can you imagine having her as a series regular or something? This week on Stargate Universe: Kiva tries to kill everybody again, while Young and Camille debate on whether or not to just kill her first! Stay tuned!

Sadly, we never got to see the SGU Musical episode they're never going to end up doing.
                  I'd love it, Kiva was awesome. For a while for me it was "In Kiva I Trust" instead of Young or Rush....until season 2 began.

Musical of SGU epic it would be.

Comment

Musical of SGU epic it would be .
                    With such hits like "Just Another Day In Outer Space, So Put On Your Happy Face", or "Communication Stone Blues", or "Colonel Young's Lament", or "Math Boy Rides Again", or "In A Rush", or "I Kinda Just Disappeared: The Ballard of Darren Becker".

I could seriously go on. I already have lyrics ("Blue aliens are attacking, big creatures are all snacking, Park still can't see, so what's it gonna be? Just another day in outer space, so put on your happy face!").

Comment

Originally posted by Loki0002 View Post
                      I have been engrossed in the SG franchise from day 1 (but no I wasn't anywhere near being a kid even then). Today at work, while attempting to go about my duties and mulling over "Gauntlet" and SGU in general at the same time, I picked up a walkie-talkie to call my boss, who is named Russ, and quite by accident (I swear it), said, "...

He didn't recognize my error but it stopped me in my tracks.
                      at least you did not call him "Doctor Rush"
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Yeah it sad to know there no new "Kawoosh" on TV.

Hopefully, there will be a new SG movie that is completely new with no connection from the TV series, Kind a SG2 movie after the original movie and lead to a new SG2 series for the TV franchise.

Comment

i would love to see a seed ship in action
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                          X