No announcement yet.

I guess 3 more years until SGU will be back :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guesses is Stargate not happened on Earth. It was Martin's homeworld history record. But Martin's homeworld has be destroyed by the drones, their "destiny" lost contact with their homeworld. The last known event was their destiny has left Martin alone on Earth living with his alternate decedents.

So, Martin has no new materials to tell us, unless he able to contact the "destiny" that headed to Pladeaus seeking for the "Nox" helps.

Comment

We can always work to make it a possibility for a return. I doubt it is likely, but it might be enough time for the cast to be reassembled from current projects.

Regardless, I agree with whoever said SGU was the best. I love SG1 and SGA, but SGU just really pushed it since 1.5 started. I think SGU season 2 has been the best season of Stargate ever. I love the characters and where they took them, especially in what happened with Dr. Park in Blockade and then Eli in Gauntlet.

SGU was just hitting its stride and if fans organize and make some noise then something could happen down the line to conclude the show. I like that Netflix has thought about bringing shows back from the dead. If SGU does well for them then they might look into it. I'd be willing to pay extra every month to watch new SGU on Netflix.

But we have to assume that SGU is done. There might be some sanctioned comics or something like that to try to close out the journey - and I'd be open to that. But it's important to launch a campaign to let MGM and SyFy know we'd like to see them at least consider something with the show down the line.

Comment

let's hope that the mission does not fail because then whe nead to wait alot longer

Comment

Originally posted by Macphisto View Post
          But it's important to launch a campaign to let MGM and SyFy know we'd like to see them at least consider something with the show down the line.
          I doubt by now that there is enough of a fan base left to make enough of an impact.

Comment

Working...
          X