No announcement yet.

All Good Things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the very definition of bittersweet symphony. This episode had pretty much everything, including the kind of cliffhanger that makes you count down the nanoseconds till the next season

N/C

Comment

... Involve sandwiches. All good things involve sandwiches. This finale didn't involve sandwiches, but it involved sadness and stuff, so it's less good and more bittersweet, while still being quality TV. Needed more sandwiches though, seriously.

I joke to hide the pain.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

...come to those who wait. (teal'c!)

well that was stretching it a bit, but still.

so we wait!

Comment

Originally posted by P5C768 View Post
          I think they either guessed or had a little more room to rewrite than they let on. Just seems to be too perfect of an ending. And I have to think that if season 3 did happen, this wouldn't have been that good of a season finale. Maybe I'm just biased by knowing they were canceled.
          Filming had ended a few weeks after they knew they were canceled. However, they may have been able to tweak things in editing and post-production. With just that they could have given that ending different pacing, music and mood. There might have been a cliffhanger (for example; were Eli discovers that there "is no way to fix the pod") that was simply edited out.

Comment

Originally posted by gravityStar View Post
            Filming had ended a few weeks after they knew they were canceled. However, they may have been able to tweak things in editing and post-production. With just that they could have given that ending different pacing, music and mood. There might have been a cliffhanger (for example; were Eli discovers that there "is no way to fix the pod") that was simply edited out.
            A few weeks before. They were all on hiatus when the news broke.

Comment

And here is to hoping the news of SGU's resurgence and renewal is not too long in the waiting.

Comment

Working...
              X