This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spidey3121 View Post
    I think they were prepared for this to be a potential season ender.

Best "finale" or any Stargate yet (so says I anyways).

Such a bittersweet ending though with the ships systems all shutting down...

O & i voted 10
    Despite the cancellation, Gauntlet had the kind of closure I really like, at least compared to Unending or Enemy at the Gate.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, this vote goes to 11.

Comment

If I were allowed to vote in this Poll I would have given it a top rating........... And I agree......... I hope this lends itself to another Season (even if they say they cancelled it we all know TV Execs change their minds all the time).

Here's hoping to see Destiny on the Other Side and Eli still in very capable control. Having miraculously found a way to manufacture food and recirculate water so he can live. Everyone else in Statis will help him use what meager resources he's left with to the utmost of his ability.

And I agree, he is far more Brilliant than Dr Rush!

Comment

10/10 for me!

I thought it was an excellent episode!
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I guess I’m still too new to vote but I give it a “10”. I’m glad they left the door open by putting everyone in stasis and didn’t kill people off or blow up Destiny. I’m still wondering about Eli though.

Comment

I gave it an 8/10. It really doesn't hold up to the shows top episodes and I think some people are giving it a ten since it's not a horrible cliffhanger. Not a bad way to end the series though.
              Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

I'm happily surprised - instead of feeling bitter and left out in the cold, I feel good. Good about the Destiny, good about her crew, good about the story, and good about the ending.

10/10 - I can't believe they pulled it off, but they actually gave Destiny a real ending. If this is her very last dance, it was lovely.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Full marks. This is a better ending than Unending and Enemy At The Gate combined - the sheer emotion I've felt for these characters has topped even ten years of SG-1 and five of SGA, because the feeling of the story being unfulfilled makes it all the more a knife in the gut. This was just brilliant, and I loved every second of it. So damn bittersweet.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I gave it a 9. A worthy end to the best or 2nd best Stargate series
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

i almost cried... it was so beautiful.

lets hope three years later it will return in some form or another....

until then, farewell Destiny.

Comment

Oh no it's over I'm so sad. I was one of the early compainers, but I stuck with the SGU crew, waited to be wowed and slowly over time I was. The series just got better and better. It was canceled too soon. Maybe SGU's "Destiny" is to return in three years. We can only hope.

This episode is a 10 all the way.

Comment

Mallozzi acted like it was a horrible cliffhanger. Wasn't that bad.

I gave it a 10.

Also, maybe the show will be picked up in three years.

Comment

8/10

Not the best episode, but fantastic ending to the franshise.

Comment

Stargate Universe has gone out with....a whimper....and The Stargate Series has gone out with...a Bang.....its the end of an era, for 17 years Stargate has graced Television, for 7 years its graced my computer and Tv. and now its gone and now im sad

"ALL THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND WILL HAPPEN AGIAN"

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
                                I gave it an 8/10. It really doesn't hold up to the shows top episodes and I think some people are giving it a ten since it's not a horrible cliffhanger. Not a bad way to end the series though.
                                Agree completely, including the "8".

I thought Epilogue was a better ending, but Gauntlet worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X