Baby "Dale"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    I'm blanking on Simon. Like, really blanking. Why Simon?

David is Telford... Simon Franklin? Simon Spencer? Simon Simeon? Very confused.
    I thought Dr. Franklin's first name was Jeremy so I'm confused as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the guys who've died are Alan Armstrong (Chloe's son got Alan), Blank Gorman, Blank Spencer, Jeremy Franklin, Blank Rivers, Hunter Riley, some other guy in Malice who only had last names, Telford...

Yeah. Simon is...
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I hope to god your not suggesting someone names their kid 'Simeon'

N.C

Comment

Yeah, the guys who've died are Alan Armstrong (Chloe's son got Alan), Blank Gorman, Blank Spencer, Jeremy Franklin, Blank Rivers, Hunter Riley, some other guy in Malice who only had last names, Telford...

Yeah. Simon is...
          So, what you're saying is a lot of the time, the wriers were shooting proverbial "blanks"?

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
            So, what you're saying is a lot of the time, the wriers were shooting proverbial "blanks"?
            Wouldn't shock me, but I'm sure they had names somewhere. Again, very confused over Simon. Is it Coombs? That would be just cruel.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Nth C,

I hope to god your not suggesting someone names their kid 'Simeon'
              "You're" please "You're" "your" is possesive. "You're" is the contraction of "you are".
              All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                Nth C,

"You're" please "You're" "your" is possesive. "You're" is the contraction of "you are".
                Grammar Nazi. Grate.

Comment

Grammar Nazi. Grate.
                  *Great.

Comment

*Great.
                    *Intentional. Speeling Natsi.

Comment

*Great.
                      * Gate.

Am I posting in wrong thread? Again?
                      sigpic

Comment

*Intentional. Speeling Natsi.
                        SIEG HEIL.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        * Gate.

Am I posting in wrong thread? Again?
                        *Maybe

Comment

*deep sigh*

All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Oh deer

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Do you think parks named their first born Dale cause she had some feelings for him left over, or was it more cause of "honoring him"?
                              Honoring. I think Greer would have liked that too
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                                *deep sigh*

Never apologize for trying to keep grammar and proper spelling alive. Someday in the future, when we can only text and have lost all sense of proper writing, we will look back at these days and wonder why we let the English language fade away.

Or something like that. *Smooch*
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X