Favorite Quotes/Scenes/Moments/Diary entries from "Epilogue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corporal Barnes and Eli pairing off.
    I didn't care much for it, but I did like the comic way it came about.

Loved TJ/Young stuff, Brody's old man self, and that at least everyone got a moment to shine. It was good.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I like how when Young came down to the facility they were on Level 28

Comment

the Eli Wallace Elementary School dedication

Varro & James getting together.

Dr. Volker telling Rush that they got by just fine without his help.

the multi-birth sequence.

Eli telling the kino that he hasnt hookup with anyone ... and Brody neither.

Comment

- The elevator music. So beautifully anticlimatic.
          - Wray's school inauguration speech at the end (nice cinematography)
          - The Destiny blowing up a hole in the compound from space
          - Brody's kino message
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

• Elevator Music (plus Greer's facial expression)
            • Beef jerky
            • Brody goes full Gran Torino
            • Eli and...Barnes?
            • Brody never living down the Futura name
            • Rush being a sneaky bastard as always
            • Yaozu + Brody death stare

Comment

There were really a lot of good moments but the one that really got me tearing me up (and still does due to the fact that it was a powerful scene and the score just being excellent) was at the end with the dedication ceremony with camile talking and then them showing Novus from beginning to the end where the ship leaves.
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 26 April 2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

four sons

three daughters

fifteen grandchildren...

...I'M TIRED

Comment

Imo Eli and Barnes was a quick fix but.........

I could list what i liked......but i'd have to paste the whole episode down basically.

Seriously, thats an 11111111111ty billion out of 10 with a Bruce Norris seal of Approval.
                  Tst

Comment

this episode was an emotional joyride. really.

laughing about the elevator music (epicness), "two thousand years across the universe" beef jerky, to awesome with the main cannon and crying with TJ.

the end of Epilogue was perhaps THE most moving moment since.... since.... since.... ah frak.

Comment

The elevator music.. man, that totally cracked me up! SGU has a great sense of humour!

and grumpy Brody, that was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen! "kids, tearing up my lawn!" hahah! Just too brilliant! I loved how they just cut off the recording midsentence xD

Comment

like most people have said:

1. the beef jerky (lol)
                        2. young and tj's monologue (that was really heart breaking to see how her illness effected their family.
                        3. the end with the eli wallace elmentary school
                        4. the elevator music, at first i wasn't sure if the characters were aware of it, but then my their looks they were.

last but not least

volker telling rush that they didn't need him.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have to say, sentimental idiot that I am, that I got a big ol' lump in my throat when we see the spaceship take off from Novus at the end. They mended their fences, built spacefaring ships, and left. Good on them.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

There's so many I can't list them all but:

The scene at the end with Old Wray giving the speech at the school and showing the city evolving over the years with the ship leaving at the end-brought tears to my eyes.

LOL'd at the Muzak in the elevator with everyone giving each other sideways looks except Yazou, who seemed to think it was perfectly normal.....

Park and Greer naming their first child after Dale Volker....

Eli becoming such an important figure in their history.........

Comment

Nothing beats to me Park calling her child Dale.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

^ this

Also, did anyone else notice that the ship at the end of Epilogue, just for a moment, looked like the first/second Drone Carrier ship WITHOUT its wings?

N.C

Comment

Working...
                                X