This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    We didn;t see all the females hook up... only the core ones.
    BUT i do agree, it did seem like his hook up with barnes was 'all that was left'..
    I was slightly disturbed by Eli's look of EPIC FAIL when he realized he and Barnes ended up together that continued up until the commercial break.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
      I was slightly disturbed by Eli's look of EPIC FAIL when he realized he and Barnes ended up together that continued up until the commercial break.
      Well if I saw that I ended up with Barnes, when I had been aiming for Chloe and Ginn, then I would have been slightly shocked too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Well if I saw that I ended up with Barnes, when I had been aiming for Chloe and Ginn, then I would have been slightly shocked too.
        He looked less shocked and more morbidly distressed.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
          Who is to say they can't just start the next episode with all of the Novus people already dropped off?
          Then that would be a reset button, but since they haven't done it yet, it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
            I'm in the absolute minority on this one. I really thought it was a waste of time and simply catered to the shippers. The two parter played out as a fan fiction story, complete with reset at the end so not to mess with canon. The time traveling characters were not ours, they were copies and thus anything that happened to them had no effect on our crew.
            I'm pretty sure what happened to TJ would have an affect on her.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Taunting? Are you out of your mind? I don't see the mocking. It was just seeing how the current Eli feels abou Cpl. Barnes
            Yeah, there's really no reason to keep bashing Chloe for stuff she doesn't, and never has, done.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I thought this episode was a great continuation of last weeks episode. It was great to see how the alternate Destiny crew survived and flourished. I really am very sad that we only have two episodes left in this very good show.
              At the end of this episode, I quite literally yelled "DAMN YOU GOD"

I'd like to kick Syfy in the proverbial nuts right now
              Tst

Comment

He looked less shocked and more morbidly distressed.
                poor Maths boy.

Comment

Why should Volker feel bad for letting Rush know that they would get along just fine without him. Rush's entire deal is that everyone else is stupid and he's always right and without him, they'd all be dead. But thats not true. Rush causes just as many problems as he solves.

And no, Volker won't feel guilty after finding out that Rush stuffed styrofoam into the air scrubbers. Fixing problems like that is Rush's job. You don't get a parade for doing your job. And lets not get the impression that Rush split the atom. He cut up some material and stuffed it in a tube. The Destiny is filled with mega geniuses, and there's no doubt that someone would've found the new filter.

Lets not forget that Rush spends most of his time belittling, ridiculing, and cockwalking all over the rest of the scientists on the ship. So no one should feel a single second of guilt when one of them reminds him that he's not the end all, be all of brains brigade.

D

Comment

Does anyone else get the impression that even IF Alt Rush had gone to Novus with everyone else, that once he (our Rush) went to the planet, he STILL would have gone directly for the filters instead of checking up on what his alt self had done in the past?

I mean, as it stands, he could care less how everyone fared as it wasn't HIS crew and such that went back in time. But he's more than happy to reap the fruits of their labor.

Comment

Does anyone else get the impression that even IF Alt Rush had gone to Novus with everyone else, that once he (our Rush) went to the planet, he STILL would have gone directly for the filters instead of checking up on what his alt self had done in the past?
                      Yes...

I mean, as it stands, he could care less how everyone fared as it wasn't HIS crew and such that went back in time. But he's more than happy to reap the fruits of their labor.
                      But that's not why. He's a pragmatist. Romantic meanderings into the past of alternate selves is utterly irrelevant to him, because his focus is keeping these people alive, now.
                      sigpic

Comment

this episode makes me wonder that if they ever get to whereever it is that they're going and the possibility of earth is potentially null and void if they would start up this little Novus colony.

Comment

Loved this ep it was fantastic.

I think they over did it with the birthing seances, I imagine it is fun to film though. They must have broke the record of most births in one ep .

The Varro-James thing was cheesey, he just looked at her differently one day and that was it.

And how an earth did Wray out live Chloe, Matt and Eli, she must have had a very good diet .

That ship at the end reminded me of the one you see at the start of Star Wars.

I think this ep was the best of franchise.

Comment

Nope...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                              I think this ep was the best of franchise.
                              It was awesome, but not THAT awesome. SGU is still the worse than SGA and SG1 even after this 2 part episode. It raised SGU a bit, but not enough to surpass SG1 and SGA.
                              IMO of course.

Comment

I loved the first part much much more than "Epilogue" .... it was kinda let down for me guys! Sorry, I am not sure whats all the fuzz is about that episode, but maybe thats because I am in bad mood these days.. maybe later on dvd Ill have a click and see how fantastic this episode was!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X