This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that you cannot argue.
    apparently those who voted it lower can.

Comment

I think that as with most Carl Binder scripts it was full of great moments, but as a whole the story seemed a bit disjointed to me. I'd give it a 7 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
        They don't post. Not much of an argument, just pressing the button.

Comment

It was okay IMO, trying to decide if I am going to give it a 7 or 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
            Who? The Trolls? Pah!
            sigpic
            ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I gave it a 10. Although I don't know how much reply value it's going to have.

Comment

I loved it.

This show should not have been canceled.

I wish I had the money to finance the show for another three years. I really do.

Comment

laughtrip / 10

Comment

I gave an 8/10. It's fun to finally have some off-word episodes. The crew's bickering on the ship can only get you that far with no or little episode plots. It felt like Stargate. One of the top episodes of the series with Time, Space, Trial and Error, Common Descent.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

9/10

Carl Binder is God of great drama :-)

Comment

10/10. Loved this episode. Only aspect I did not like was, as others have said in threads, the 36 hours they need just so happens to be too much time. Had they done everything 2 days sooner, they would have been home free.

Comment

This was pretty much the perfect episode.

Except for the convenience of the 36 hours being just to long. But I give the writers there little plot convenience as it would have allow them to tell a great story in the future of seeing TJ slowly declining because of her ALS and seeing the lengths that Young and Varro will go to, to try and save her.

Comment

this is the type of episode i reserve my 10 for.

my god it was amazing. my only nitpick was that they didn't have to be THERE to continue the transfer.

oh and they could always calculate the path of the colony ships and just drop out.

Comment

WTF 10 is the highest? I wanted to give 11ty
                              Tst

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                this is the type of episode i reserve my 10 for.

my god it was amazing. my only nitpick was that they didn't have to be THERE to continue the transfer.

oh and they could always calculate the path of the colony ships and just drop out.
                                I would bet the next two episodes are about Destiny helping those ships reach their planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X