X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concept Art:

Spoiler:

Comment

[...] We’ll be convening on Friday to watch the Day 1 mix of Epilogue, then again the following Tuesday for the Day 2 mix of The Hunt. [...]
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...es-discussion/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Busy, busy day tomorrow. Lunch with a visiting Fondy and our accountant followed by packing up my office followed by a Day 1 mix of Epilogue followed by schnitzel dinner with Stargate Exec. Producer Carl Binder (and, perhaps, others) followed by working on the script rewrite followed by work-out. And Saturday don’t look any less busy. I’ve got a slew of movies to clear off my PVR
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-more-mailbag/
        sigpic

Comment

Well today, in addition to doing a little spring cleaning, I also took in a Day 1 mix of Epilogue. Kudos to writer/producer Carl Binder on this one. It has a it of everything: humor, charm, dramatic developments, and a couple of truly heartbreaking moments. A great episode that, once over, had me really excited for season three – until I remembered: Oh, right. We’re not making a season three. It’s really a shame because the back half of season two sets up a lot of terrific story elements. You’ll see what I mean when Stargate: Universe returns for its final ten episodes TUESDAY, MARCH 8th on SPACE (http://www.spacecast.com/article/The...RGATE-UNIVERSE)
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hits-the-road/
          sigpic

Comment

I so hoped this episode was gonna give backstory on Destiny, as per the title i thought it was gonna show us the launching of Destiny, her looking shiny and new and then just picking out important events from the data banks to show us how she came to be such a battle scarred old lady

N.C

Comment

It's prob going to be a character heavy episode since Binder's writing it

Comment

Then, it was off to post to approve some EXPLOSIVE visual effects shots and sequences for Epilogue and Gauntlet. [...]
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...mping-grounds/
                sigpic

Comment

Source: Syfy schedulebot

Syfy's April 2011 Schedule

NOTE: On April 18, SGU moves to 9pm!

Apr 4 10:00 PM Seizure
                  Apr 5 12:00 AM Seizure

Apr 11 10:00 PM The Hunt
                  Apr 12 12:00 AM The Hunt

Apr 18 08:00 PM The Hunt
                  Apr 18 09:00 PM Common Descent
                  Apr 18 11:00 PM Common Descent

Apr 22 11:00 PM Common Descent

Apr 25 08:00 PM Common Descent
                  Apr 25 09:00 PM Epilogue
                  Apr 25 11:00 PM Epilogue

Apr 29 11:00 PM Epilogue
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm guessing it's because Being Human will have finished it's first season by then.

Comment

After reading the spoilers on the front page I'm a little disappointed
                      Spoiler:
                      with the planet being abandoned and it basically turning into another rescue mission. I think it would've been more interesting to find the homeworld populated and seeing how the people have thrived for 2000 years

Not to say the episode won't still be good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                        I so hoped this episode was gonna give backstory on Destiny, as per the title i thought it was gonna show us the launching of Destiny, her looking shiny and new and then just picking out important events from the data banks to show us how she came to be such a battle scarred old lady

N.C
                        Epilogue means "after story". A back story episode would be titled Prologue.

Comment

SPOILERS from IGN:

Spoiler:
                          Destiny arrives at Novus to find the very modern planet abandoned and in the throes of seismic destruction. Realizing the wealth of knowledge and resources they may be able to retrieve, Yazou, one of the settlers, leads Scott, Eli, Wray and Greer to an underground archive of the civilization. While pouring through the data and transferring what they can back to Destiny, the crew learns of the difficult survival their other selves had to endure.
                          Racing against the sudden decay and collapse their arrival at the archives has triggered, Rush discovers a clue to where the survivors of Novus may have taken refuge and, possibly, a way of reuniting the settlers with them.

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Especially as Rush is suppose to be considered evil by certain members of there society.

So the planet abandon and we go in search of them.

An aint the gauntlet and Blockade the last episodes. I suspect someone will try and stop destiny from leaving where ever the Navos as gone to and Destiny has to kick some ass to escape.

Hopefully we will get some flashback scenes about them first arriving on Navos

Comment

Source: TV Guide (synopsis)

Spoiler:
                              Destiny reaches an abandoned modern civilization on a planet in the throes of seismic destruction. While the crew retrieves valuable data archives stored underground, Rush discovers a possible way to help the planet's survivors.
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

Hm i think this plot is interesting, i just don't hope it is not the last one .

Comment

Working...
                                X