Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Moments/Quotes/Trans-Universal Alien Electric Boogaloo from 'Deliverance'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of my favorites have already been mentioned, but I especially loved Chloe's "alien examination" scene. Creepy and cool.

And Park's line "It's my turn to suit up" - I love that the scientists are each having a go - Rush, Brody, now Park.

Looks like you are up next, Volker!
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Wray: Still, if I didn't know any better, it almost looks like you're willing to put the ship and the mission at risk for the sake of one individual.

Rush: Well that's the problem isn't it, you don't know any better.

Comment

Wray's smile after the above. Rush is trying to be insufferable, but she knows better.

Comment

i loved when they were all standing around the drone when they brought it back and Greer walks up to it, slaps it, and jumps back!

Comment

This:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Even though it was a typical FTL scene, when Destiny jumped with only 5% shields, i thought that it was a bit more dramatic than usual... well, of course the shaking and lights flickering helped but... i dunno.. it's kinda hard to explain but it was really cooler than normal!!
              Yep, like the whole thing was just going to fall apart at any moment!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Telford's reaction when he hears that the Ursini ship is destroyed, he seems to be really affected by their death.
              He played that well, just a single look - nicely done!
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Scott (when the Blues' ship parks in front of the shuttle): "Oh boy!"

Volker: CUT IT! CUT IT! CUT IT!
                Volker: Okay, it may take longer than we thought
                Volker: Flashlight!
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Telford's reaction when he hears that the Ursini ship is destroyed, he seems to be really affected by their death.
                  That was one of my favourite moments too. Reminded me of Sam's reaction on the death of the Asgard.

Loved the tension of going into FTL with shields at lowest possible power. I found myself shouting "come on Destiny" at the screen!

Park requesting Scott to "turn up artificial gravity slowly"! The drone drops heavily on the floor of the shuttle. Wonderful comic moment in amongst the tension!

In fact all the scenes with the drone were great. The clueless dabbling with it and the random luck, gave some great character moments all round.

Comment

things like Greer pointing at the crystal tray of the Drone, brody volker and eli jumping back as the tray slid out, Greer knocking on the Drone. Park hesistantly counting down the FTL jump, made the episode awesome

Comment

liked the way the blues give Chloe back: the door opens and there she is floating
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Reminded me of how the Loki suspended people in Fragile Balance.

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Volker: CUT IT! CUT IT! CUT IT!
                          Volker: Okay, it may take longer than we thought
                          Volker: Flashlight!
                          Quote Stealer! *throws toys from pram*

Comment

YES!!! Just precious

Park's longest 3, 2, 1 in history.

Park in a spacesuit and her grinning thumbs-up to Greer. The girl simply rocks.

Greer's pragmatism when dealing with Chloe. The man does his job.

Rush's comment to Eli: "See what you can do when you apply yourself?" harking back to the talk they had after Ginn's death. Rush knows what Eli's capable of, even if Eli doesn't.

The blue aliens. Love those guys.

Ursini kamakaze made me cry.

The council working together. Very cool. Very, very cool.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL moment...

Opening recap montage....

Young: I killed Riley. I suffocated him with my own hands.
                              Scott: You are a good commander.
                              sigpic
                              "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

My favorite moment was when Rush connercted with Chloe towards the end of the episode. It allowed for a great opportunity to see the start of a potential friendship bto develop between the two, given how Rush prompted for Choes live to be saved and Chloe still has mathematca abilitoesm which may require her to work with Rush.

Furthermore , Rush's connection on how the chain of events which have occured over the course of their time aboard Destiny to date, enabled them to effectively cope with the issue. It allowed for a neat perspective, on how events are signifiantly rekated bto one anothere and that each of their outcomes can signifcantly impact the future.
                                Abbas Karimjee
                                www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                                The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Working...
                                X