No announcement yet.

Blue Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the blues managed to repair their hyperdrive before Destiny repaired it's FTl.

oh yea i forgot. the Blues have confirmed hyperdrives.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      I don't think they'd give her back in good faith either. I think they've adjusted her body, or whatever they did to her. I don't think this is the last we'll see of her changes.
      I agree, she was able to remember how to do the math...and the whole thing did seem a bit too easy if you ask me. Southing's up.
      Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Crap. Wish I hadn't read that.
      I didn't read it
      Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I did. Imma dumbo.
      That's what you get for dating Claudia

But seriously, now you gots me all curious.....>.>
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think they'd give her back in good faith either. I think they've adjusted her body, or whatever they did to her. I don't think this is the last we'll see of her changes.
        Yeah. I suspect the writers will use this as an excuse to put Chloe in more skimpy outfits so they can draw in more viewers like was did with Jeri Ryan on ST:Voyager. This should help prevent SGU from being canceled... oh crap. Never mind.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

I want to, but I don't want to want to.

I wanted to, and did. I can't wait to see what happens.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
            SPOILERS!

http://www.tv.com/stargate-universe/...ge_nav;episode

Spoiler:
            Hope
            While Johansen tries to deal with a mysterious illness affecting Dr. Volker, Chloe's body finally falls under the sway of the alien pathogen.
            I couldn't resist the urge to read it, I just had to know lol. I'm so weak
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I couldn't resist the urge to read it, I just had to know lol. I'm so weak
              For me, it has nothing to do with weakness. I just love spoilers.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                For me, it has nothing to do with weakness. I just love spoilers.
                I was trying pretty hard to avoid spoilers. Other than reading a few things accidently earlier on, I'd managed avoid most spoilers pretty well until now. I was really curious about what was under that spoiler tag, I just had to look.
                sigpic

Comment

I think Rush read the spoiler too. I could see it in his face at the very end.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    the blues managed to repair their hyperdrive before Destiny repaired it's FTl.

oh yea i forgot. the Blues have confirmed hyperdrives.
                    Which is awesome that the Blues have hyperdrive, and I think it makes sense the Blues repaired their drives before Destiny as Hyperdrive is more advanced and sophisticated than FTL....at least from what I gathered.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

that's what you get for dating claudia

Hey!

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                        I was wondering what that was about. Now I know.
                        sigpic

Comment

Im thinking they just remissed it to where we can't detect it... But its still there.

You get triple greenage for that.

Comment

The Blues ship is huge, the shot where the shuttle enters through that giant round thing at the front really shows that it's bigger than the Destiny.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure. These guys are not known for getting their scaling right.

Comment

I don't understand. The aliens wouldn't let the shuttle go because they didn't trust the humans.
                                Part of me suspects that this whole episode is some sort of dream, not unlike what the lieutenant experienced when she thought she was visiting her baby on the miracle planet.

That would explain the all to friendly actions of so many players in this episode. It was all just too congenial.

Comment

Working...
                                X