• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update:

Today is a day for prepping Episode #211
    http://twitter.com/AmandAlexander/status/16956648067

Comment

Isn't this the one where Mallozzi blogged "whoa, didn't see that coming"? I wonder which character will be getting the opportunity to squeal like a pig?

Comment

On the SGU front, Director Peter DeLuise started shooting episode #11, Deliverance, in the darkened confines of Stage 5...
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pdate-mailbag/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Look what i've just found, guy on the right looks like he's wearing a suit that aliens from "space" had.
          I might be wrong, but there are similiarities:
          http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...7/img_5077.jpg
          Compare that to this:
          http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=914&pos=682

Comment

Small update:

Boris writes: “[...] 5) Which episode of SGU is shooting now or will start shooting soon?”

Answers: [...] 5) We just wrapped on Deliverance (211) and will be moving on to Alliances (213).
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-iii-mailbag/

Comment

"The show’s cast and crew have been shooting the mid-season episode Deliverance, in which Scott faces an uncertain future with regard to his relationship with Chloe Armstrong. Part of this episode requires some of our heroes to put on spacesuits, a task that always proves memorable for all those actors involved.

“It can be very, very hard when you’re in the spacesuits all day long,” admits Smith, stepping out into an especially warm July afternoon in Vancouver during a break in filming. “That must be what it feels like to be old, really old; you can’t move, you’re always hot and uncomfortable, your freakin’ back hurts, and so do your shoulders, but you look really cool in those suits,” says the actor with a smile. “I’ve been in those suits, though, so many times that you just have to go to your happy place and think, ‘OK, these things look terrific onscreen.’ That’s all you can ask for.”"

From
              http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...l-soldier.html

Attention: there are spoilers also for other episodes
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                "The show’s cast and crew have been shooting the mid-season episode Deliverance, in which Scott faces an uncertain future with regard to his relationship with Chloe Armstrong.
                Ugh...They WANT this show canceled. I can't explain it otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                  Ugh...They WANT this show canceled. I can't explain it otherwise.
                  Not everyone is like you and has an irrational hate of Chloe.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I don't hate Chloe, but I think Chloe and Scott are the weakest characters and actors in the show

Comment

I just hope that Rush gets to utter the line "Who's pickin' the banjo here?"
                      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Just what is irrational about it? She's the most annoying character in the series and Elyse is the weakest actress, by far.
                        And Scott's not far behind her on the annoying scale, though Trial & Error actually showed some potential.
                        Last edited by reddevil18; 09 November 2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Just what is irrational about it? Shețs the most annoying character in the series and Elyse is the weakest actress, by far.
                          And Scottțs not far behind her on the annoying scale, though Trial & Error actually showed some potential.
                          I have yet to see a legitimite claim. Its just I hate Chloe. I prefer to consider the context and story before disliking
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I have yet to see a legitimite claim. Its just I hate Chloe. I prefer to consider the context and story before disliking
                            A legitimate claim? She's annoying. She makes me want to skip any and all parts with her. She is useless. They tried to make her interesting by having her turn blue or whatever, but it's so drawn out that I'm like "well, whoopdy-do, just airlock her already!".
                            And Elyse is like from a completely different show. Her acting is nowhere near what we get from the rest of the cast. Bad writing and bad acting make for a horrible character.

Comment

A legitimate claim? She's annoying. She makes me want to skip any and all parts with her. She is useless. They tried to make her interesting by having her turn blue or whatever, but it's so drawn out that I'm like "well, whoopdy-do, just airlock her already!".
                              And Elyse is like from a completely different show. Her acting is nowhere near what we get from the rest of the cast. Bad writing and bad acting make for a horrible character.
                              I rest my case about irrational

And I'd be careful about how you critique an actor.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I rest my case about irrational

And I'd be careful about how you critique an actor.
                                There's nothing irrational about disliking a completely unappealing character.
                                And I'd improve my reading comprehension if I were you.
                                Elyse is a horrible actress in SGU. It's not all her, because the part is horribly written, but the fact remains that she's by far the weakest link in the cast. Exactly which rule am I breaking by pointing that out? Get off your soapbox.

Comment

Working...
                                X