Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Are you speaking Estonian?
    Tahad, et ma räägiksin eesti keeles? Oled kindel?

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Quiet, Matt. Eggles will do as Eggles pleases
    * Eggleh
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
      don't go there you are making a terrible generalization
      There are millions of lesbians with children.
      I never suggested that there weren't, but having children doesn't stop them from being lesbians. Perhaps I've misinterpreted what you meant, but it seemed like you were saying that being a lesbian is a choice, which of course it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        * Eggleh
        Obviously But it's more fun to throw an S on the end like I do with Pookey (pooks)
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Obviously But it's more fun to throw an S on the end like I do with Pookey (pooks)
          It sounded like you're speaking Latvian.
          sigpic

Comment

Tahad, et ma räägiksin eesti keeles? Oled kindel?
            Do I want you to speak Estonian? Sure. Go nuts.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Do I want you to speak Estonian? Sure. Go nuts.
              I don't work well under pressure.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                I never suggested that there weren't, but having children doesn't stop them from being lesbians. Perhaps I've misinterpreted what you meant, but it seemed like you were saying that being a lesbian is a choice, which of course it isn't.
                Being lesbian is a choice

Comment

Let's not. At all. Just stop. Right there.
                  ^
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

• these people have been living on this planet for 30 years....and they're still living in tents?
                    This was my first reaction, too.

*update after reading through thread. --yeah, nevermind! Dead horse, eh?
                    Last edited by icsteffi; 19 April 2011, 04:29 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

1. so what?
                      2. so? would you rather hear gibberish?
                      3. yes... starting a settlement from scratch aint easy, especially with no help from homeworld. They also didn't bring enough resources to start a civilization
                      4. 80 people are enough, remember they have today's knowledge
                      5.meh its tv
                      give it time boyo

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        Being lesbian is a choice
                        Being a lesbian isn't a choice.

Comment

Let's not open up this particular can of worms.

Comment

The tent thing is totally mental. No justification for it. I am sure if a community were stranded for even a year they would have built decent homes for themselves.

Also who else thought the initial encounter was a little funny. The two colonists said that they recognised scott and greer. Scott reacts by pointing his gun at them and asking them how they knew their names. He's like "I am going to shoot you if you don't tell me how you know my name!"

Comment

Originally posted by spaceship View Post
                              The tent thing is totally mental. No justification for it. I am sure if a community were stranded for even a year they would have built decent homes for themselves.

Also who else thought the initial encounter was a little funny. The two colonists said that they recognised scott and greer. Scott reacts by pointing his gun at them and asking them how they knew their names. He's like "I am going to shoot you if you don't tell me how you know my name!"
                              I think I would act in the same way. Hell, if someone in a different town to me somehow knows my name I get a little shocked and wonder who I could possibly know around here who would talk about me or show a picture so a stranger might no me. Now if that happened billions of light years away where humans aren't meant to exist (pesky aren't we, 2 galaxies isn't enough, we need to keep spreading) then I would be damn scared. Unless Eli gave them all facebook accounts???

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
                                The ones everyone keeps pointing out that you come and yell at them for. YOu're a fanboy, I get it. But it's time to accept that the show is dead.
                                People know me, and that I'll gladly point out holes. They also know my opinion about how the show has had issues and probably gone downhill a bit. So believe me when I say, that this episode didn't really have any holes, and was actually kinda good. There are worse things to complain about, so I suggest you save your time and energy to focus on those instead of blindly flailing at this episode when you have nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X