This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    I don't want to hear anyone TORRENT SGU, this shows is worth the money!
    Nah torrents sux...

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
      What do you want to bet the rush worshippers unleashed those drones on the galaxy?
      i'll take those odds.

Comment

What do you want to bet the rush worshippers unleashed those drones on the galaxy?
        that thought hadn't even occurred to me until now. that would be pure EPIC topped with awesome sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
          I would also say he was a bit of a McKay with his "Yes, yes! I've done the math!" bit. I've got to ask though with 2000 years of societal evolution form today's technological know-how, why oh why don't the decendents have ships?
          and why aren't they all a common race?

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
            Not happy that it was Young as TJ's hubby and not Varro. I thought we were past that Other than that it was an awesome ep
            The timeline was skewed somewhat. Varro didn't help save TJ from the Predator. Also, the LA folks (the ones present in "Hunt" were alive to help procreate. Also, the little lass decendant was CUTE.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Not happy that it was Young as TJ's hubby and not Varro. I thought we were past that Other than that it was an awesome ep
              The way it came of in the episode, I'm not sure even TJ was happy that it was Young. I think she's over him and she was disappointed. There were a few telling gestures and gazes that hinted at that. I'm interested to see if we learn more about that next ep or by the end of the season.

Comment

Wouldn't the colonists have recognized them, then?
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i agree with what shylo said, the timeline with the hunt hadn't happened yet and she and varro never happened. it couldn't have played out very much differently!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Wouldn't the colonists have recognized them, then?
                    fair point. no argument actually.

Comment

those colonists really were stranded. i mean they didn't even have the communication stones to let earth know.

Comment

That thought occurred to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          those colonists really were stranded. i mean they didn't even have the communication stones to let earth know.
                          communications stones wouldn't have helped much, since they were sent very far back in time and not to mention they had no way to tell what year it was on Earth

Comment

communications stones wouldn't have helped much, since they were sent very far back in time and not to mention they had no way to tell what year it was on Earth
                            yeah. i gotta remember that they were sent 2,000 years into the past.

Comment

more interestingly... who would they have connected to, being 2000 years in the past? would those stones have been linked to anyone or would they still have been in the vault of Avalon?

Comment

It's a Font.
                                Posting at.............
                                http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X