Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love StarGate and even SGU not as equally as SG-1/SGA, but I still love it, these last 2 episodes were like WTF, SGU is harder to watch due to all the character story lines but it usually has some old School Stargate in it at times these were seriously lacking that. I mean Pathogen was pretty boring but I said hey so what, it'll pick back up, then this episode came, it was like 45 minutes of a different show being stuck into SGU as filly then 15min of actual old school Stargate which was completely awesome except you only got a few minutes of it at a time and its was so spread out over the minutes, I mean we used to get the reciprocal 45/15, then Time not spent in Scott's dream should have been spent in the real world and we could take some break so see what going on with him, that would have made a perfect SGU episode, They almost had it, but had it completely wrong......
    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Gave it an 8
      Also gave it a solid 8. I liked the way they portrayed the social dynamic of being in a small town. It all played off as genuine to me and I've worked in a small town for over 2 years. The action scenes with the flamethrowers were a good touch and distinctly different from the usual "let's shoot it" strategy. It was hard to not like Greer getting caught up in the heat of the fight.

I like that Eli has finally come to his senses about Chloe. She doesn't love him and her willingness to stay on the planet for Scott finally showed him that. I just don't like the fact that it's taken Math Boy this long to figure it out.
      sigpic

Comment

I watch this show to escape reality tv. 1/10

The two minute ending wasn't worth the hour of my life I can't get back.

Comment

I gave it a 1. Just too lame and boring. There are much better storylines to expose Chloe's healing blood.

Comment

Gave it a 3. An entire episode wasted just to show that Chloe is important and not just a pretty face. The entire dream sequence didnt bring anything new, we already knew Scott was having doubts about Chloe, her condition and what it meant for their relationship.

On the positive side, Wray was nowhere to be found. What a relief that was.

Comment

9, because watching it was a really enjoyable 42 minutes! I just really got into the vibe of it
              Plus Chloe got to prove her importance, which many of us already believed in, and which a lot of people have been wanting to see for quite some time
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

A 6 for me, a middle of the road show. Pretty much played out as I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
                  Pretty much played out as I expected.
                  That's why I never watch trailers or previews or sneak peaks or look at images from the coming episode or read synopses anymore It's so much more fun when you don't expect anything!
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                    That's why I never watch trailers or previews or sneak peaks or look at images from the coming episode or read synopses anymore It's so much more fun when you don't expect anything!
                    I absolutely agree, this week however I caught the 30 second trailer on youtube, which revealed an alternate reality + Scotts' infection. This week as I have done with the previous 4 weeks, I will be blocking any stray information out .

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
                      I absolutely agree, this week however I caught the 30 second trailer on youtube, which revealed an alternate reality + Scotts' infection. This week as I have done with the previous 4 weeks, I will be blocking any stray information out .
                      Good plan.
                      I don't even remember what the next ep is titled

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I gave it a 6. Not great. Not bad.
                        My exact assessment. As I was watching it, I was mentally rating it 6.
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

5. the side plot in AR or hallucination was so boring. never have i been so bored watching that kind of sci-fi show. That story has been done by all the franchises and this was the worst. BUT on a plus side, the planet scenes, so cool! classic SG. I would have much rather seen scott get attacked then 20 minutes of BS drama hallucination

Comment

9. Great episode, best of the season in my opinion, but not perfect.

Comment

I gave it an 8 - I enjoyed it, and thought it had some very inspired moments (Rush's entire scene with Scott was priceless, in my opinion), but it wasn't my very favorite. A solid episode, though.
                              sigpic
                              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

3. Better than most of the Earth based episodes of S1, but far inferior to the best SGU has offered.

I find Scott painfully dull to watch. Nothing against Brian J, but his character couldn't be any duller if he sat in a corner sucking his thumb all day. Building an episode around Scott is a sure way to get a "meh" from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X