This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
    No. Destiny left them at the colony world where the ships are going. These are additional colonies founded before the gate on Novus failed.
    Didn't a bunch of Novus people gate to that planet and then the gate was destroyed and that's why they built the ships that are going to eventually get there? So shouldn't there already be people on that planet that we might have been able to get resources from?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
      Didn't a bunch of Novus people gate to that planet and then the gate was destroyed and that's why they built the ships that are going to eventually get there? So shouldn't there already be people on that planet that we might have been able to get resources from?
      2,000 years or so of history that could've been explored goes down the drain.

Comment

Yeah, not exactly thrilled that the Novus refugee storyline just kinda vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
          There probably were, and resources likely were collected. They just didn't bother showing it. The point was to offload the people. There's only so much that could be offered.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoSo View Post
            Yeah, not exactly thrilled that the Novus refugee storyline just kinda vanished.
            Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            There probably were, and resources likely were collected. They just didn't bother showing it. The point was to offload the people. There's only so much that could be offered.
            That actually really bothers me. I hate it when the writers ignore stuff for convenience. The Novus people could have given us new insights I would have liked to see and I would have liked to see what the new world became.
            This reminds me of when Atlantis found living ancients and by the next episode they were all dead and it was like nothing ever happened. That episode sort of turned me off of SGA.

Comment

Loved this one! Seeing the Command ship come down form the clouds was just .

And the music when the drones first attacked the Destiny was awesome.

Comment

I enjoyed it. Watching it just gets me mad that they are cancelling it. If they needed money then I am sure we got no problem donating something. I hate the facted that the finale is only an hour and not two.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  Loved this one! Seeing the Command ship come down form the clouds was just .

And the music when the drones first attacked the Destiny was awesome.
                  The music was a notable plus in this episode for me. I started thinking of Daft Punk's score of Tron: Legacy almost immediately.
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode... Definitely much better than the previous two. This is the first time I've felt happy about the novans - incidentally, when they weren't actually around. I think it would have been better if this is how we initially discovered them, on their abandoned homeworld.

I guess, in keeping with that theme, I'm glad that the passengers were dropped off off-camera. I don't really want to see them anymore; I want to see whats left of them, I want to explore them as an archaic mythology - I don't want to see or talk to them. at that point, it just becomes campy and awkward. like bad fan-fiction.

Comment

Wait, so what happened to the village people that they picked up last episode?

Comment

Originally posted by goga View Post
                        Dropped off at the planet where the Novan ships were going, then they moved on.

Comment

That was absolutely incredible!!!!

It felt like a feature film in just 45 minutes!!

As someone said, the command ship at the end was frightening and the music was awesome!!

The Eli v. Rush dynamic reached a new level, and Park's near-death was SO powerful.

It's been said a million times, but it's simply a travesty this show... this FRANCHISE.... is coming to an end when the quality is so obviously amazing.

Comment

they were dropped off on the planet the ships are heading to

Comment

cannibalism
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                The music was a notable plus in this episode for me. I started thinking of Daft Punk's score of Tron: Legacy almost immediately.
                                Exactly what it reminded me of!

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                cannibalism

Comment

Working...
                                X