No announcement yet.

Does Young suspect Rush's discovery ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH.. did not see there was 2 pages... DUMB ME!

Comment

It's pretty obvious that Young suspects that Rush has found a mean to control more of the ship. Maybe not has big as the bridge and every aspect of Destiny functionality. Every thing that happened to destiny that seamed odd, and with simple no fond explanation he did not buy. It's clear to Young that Rush is hiding something big. And i suspect that once Young found it, Rush will be in a gigantic hell of a problem and will be beated again, because, 1 and only) Telford and Riley.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
        In the montage, Eli's room had a computer; Maybe he had dibs over the only room with a computer.
        Ya Eli grabbed the kino room as his, doesn't seem to have door or space
        computer traded for privacy and space

I'm surprised that no one else has realized that Rush keeps diapering when exciting stuff is happening; he seems like the type to hold his urine in order to stay in control

Comment

Another mystery is why no other crew member has noticed Rush entering the bridge. The entrance to the bridge appears to be a colorfully marked door in a well-lit part of the ship. I'm assuming it's in an unexplored section, or the door has been ignored by all but Rush when nobody figured out how to crack its access code.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertF View Post
            Another mystery is why no other crew member has noticed Rush entering the bridge. The entrance to the bridge appears to be a colorfully marked door in a well-lit part of the ship. I'm assuming it's in an unexplored section, or the door has been ignored by all but Rush when nobody figured out how to crack its access code.
            Rush had to use an elevator to reach it. The living quarters are in the midsection of the pyramid or near the gate room. No one would see him because no one goes that high.

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
              Ya Eli grabbed the kino room as his, doesn't seem to have door or space
              computer traded for privacy and space

I'm surprised that no one else has realized that Rush keeps diapering when exciting stuff is happening; he seems like the type to hold his urine in order to stay in control
              Actually, I'm pretty sure we saw Eli close the door in Incursion Part II, I'll have to rewatch maybe.
              When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
              Zatnikitelman

Comment

The resident voyuer definitely needs closed doors.

Comment

It is strange that since he DOES use an elevator to get there, no one else notices.

Comment

Also, just a small point, did anyone else notice at the end of Awakening, that Rush was just about to fall asleep in the chair, and from the looks of the background he left the door open in his haste to disconnect the ships?
                    Might hopefully mean the bridge gets discovered by others as Rush has a tendency to turn his radio off/ignore it when he is there.
                    Quoted from a post in another thread, from what i saw it looks like Rush is about to pass out from exhaustion resulting in a manhunt, kino's in search mode might fid him

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      It is strange that since he DOES use an elevator to get there, no one else notices.
                      Even if they did, how are they to know where he went? They'd have to have someone tracking the elevator movement.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                        Even if they did, how are they to know where he went? They'd have to have someone tracking the elevator movement.
                        which I think may be coming
                        I'm picturing Young being all stalky and following Rush at some point
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                          Quoted from a post in another thread, from what i saw it looks like Rush is about to pass out from exhaustion resulting in a manhunt, kino's in search mode might fid him

N.C
                          interesting i did notice that. of course if hes about to fall alseep, that could mean that he will realize the door is open and close it, or it could lead to him being found.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                            interesting i did notice that. of course if hes about to fall alseep, that could mean that he will realize the door is open and close it, or it could lead to him being found.
                            It could. The real answer can be found in a MGM video interview by Rush which contains spoilers. And for lazy people it is:

Spoiler:
                            Rush reveals his secret in ep 7.

Comment

Yes Young suspects Rush has found a new throneroom but not the type he was lead to believe!

(^sorry I'm avoiding spoilage so haven't checked out MGM)
                              sigpic
                              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

After awakening maybe. I think he'll have Greer follow Rush by next episode
                                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X