Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post

PS - Detox's post is interesting.
    yeah - and this would also explain why Ginn will only be present for approx. the same amount of episodes as Simeon and not more
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

This actor is going to be branded the perverted sicko ever since Prison Break. It's going to stick like glue.

Comment

Green for you, Detox Your theory is very plausible and explains most of what we know is going to happen.
        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          I dunno....I think it'd be an interesting thing to see that Rush is actually quite protective of certain members of the crew. While we do know he is willing to sacrifice many of them he does stop himself qhen others are in danger. When Eli, Chloe, Scott and Greer were missing in season 1 he stuck his neck out to try and rescue them for example. However, it could be that he views Rape as something that goes beyond murder.

Alternatively it could be that over coming episodes we'll see him have a growing friendship with one of the crew.
          We know he bonded somewhat with Chloe after the blue's incident..

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
            In a recent interview Robert Carlyle said that Simeon will do something so bad, that Rush will comlpetely forget about the mission, the Destiny and everything else in order to kill him. After his little exchange with TJ, the way he almost forced himself on her and she made a mug of him, I'm think a rape may be on the way

This is the interview, quite spoilery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=148-XkDKIKs
            Simeon has been wrong, wrong wrongity wrong since he first showed up so I can believe any old evil thing he did, but wow, something that would unhinge Rush like that? That even Destiny wouldn't matter? Wow. I think Detox (quoted below) has likely nailed it and I think that, like previous episodes, this is someone that humanizes Rush, so having this sort of a loss that would make him lose it? I like it. Puts him on a nice square footing with Young - they lose people, they lose it a little. Symmetry is a wonderful thing

Originally posted by Detox View Post
            Spoiler:
            Ginn and Perry use the stones to trade places. Perry goes to help with a problem on Destiny, Ginn goes to report on the Lucian Alliance. Ginn is about to report on a big secret, the big secret Simoen has. Simoen therefore goes in and kills Perry, still in Ginn's body, in order to stop that secret from spilling out. Both Perry and Ginn dies. With Perry being the only person that Rush cares about, sets him off on a rampage.

This theory makes the most sense due to Ginn's limited appearance, 5-6 episodes, the character sheet information about how Simoen is willing to die or kill to protect a secret he's keeping, and how Perry's deal would be the only event might instill that much emotion in Rush.
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Spoiler:
              The Dr. Perry Theory is good and I was thinking the same since I saw Comic Con and the trailers, but I read in another interview with Robert Carlyle that spoilers for Season 2.2 and Seizure
              Spoiler:
              that Perry is going to show up in this Seizure episode.
              Spoiler:
              Maybe Rush just thinks he killed, or doing some harm in other bad ways?

If I find the link I´ll post it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                Spoiler:
                The Dr. Perry Theory is good and I was thinking the same since I saw Comic Con and the trailers, but I read in another interview with Robert Carlyle that spoilers for Season 2.2 and Seizure
                Spoiler:
                that Perry is going to show up in this Seizure episode.
                Spoiler:
                Maybe Rush just thinks he killed, or doing some harm in other bad ways?

If I find the link I´ll post it.
                Yes I read that too, can't remember where the spoilers were from so they may not be accurate but they said

Spoiler:
                That Perry was killed by Radiation at the SGC in the ep called Seizure. If she's not killed in Malice what else could make Rush go so crazy that Destiny is no longer his priority? I think he does care about other people especially his science team & Chloe, Eli and TJ but to drive him really crazy I think it has to be about Perry.

Comment

RC said Rush goes all out to kill Simeon, he doesn't say that he succeeded.

Comment

Whatever Simeon does, please do not repeat the SM choke scene unless it's accompanied with some raunchy action.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Ginn and Perry use the stones to trade places. Perry goes to help with a problem on Destiny, Ginn goes to report on the Lucian Alliance. Ginn is about to report on a big secret, the big secret Simoen has. Simoen therefore goes in and kills Perry, still in Ginn's body, in order to stop that secret from spilling out. Both Perry and Ginn dies. With Perry being the only person that Rush cares about, sets him off on a rampage.

This theory makes the most sense due to Ginn's limited appearance, 5-6 episodes, the character sheet information about how Simoen is willing to die or kill to protect a secret he's keeping, and how Perry's deal would be the only event might instill that much emotion in Rush.
                      I am of this theory as well. Rush doesn't have any close enough bonds to anyone on board and he is not likely to have that close of a bond over the next 4 episodes. When I saw the preview of Rush screaming and slamming the wall down one of the corridors and knowing that
                      Spoiler:
                      Amanda Perry was appearing in one episode in season 2
                      if that could be a reaction that has happened. Again, IMO is the most likely thing that would set him off emotionally. I wouldn't be surprised that Young gives him the gun to kill Simeon. In the end, Varro and possibly Koz will be the last of the LA standing and blend in with the crew.
                      Last edited by SciFiRick; 14 October 2010, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                        I am of this theory as well. Rush doesn't have any close enough bonds to anyone on board and he is not likely to have that close of a bond over the next 4 episodes. When I saw the preview of Rush screaming and slamming the wall down one of the corridors and knowing that
                        Spoiler:
                        Amanda Perry was appearing in one episode in season 2
                        if that could be a reaction that has happened to Amanda. Again, IMO is the most likely thing that would set him off emotionally. I wouldn't be surprised that Young gives him the gun to kill Simeon. In the end, Varro and possibly Koz will be the last of the LA standing and blend in with the crew.
                        Since this is a Spoiler thread I didn't have to use "spoiler tags" correct?
                        Last edited by SciFiRick; 14 October 2010, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rylor View Post
                          Green for you, Detox Your theory is very plausible and explains most of what we know is going to happen.
                          Perfect theory.... Except

Spoiler:
                          We know Perry is in or is mntioned in ep 13..... But ...Spoilers.... I believe she dies in ep 13... Which is after malice... And her season 2.0 ep... Which is trial and error... Is 2 eps before Malice
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kudra View Post
                            Yes I read that too, can't remember where the spoilers were from so they may not be accurate but they said

Spoiler:
                            That Perry was killed by Radiation at the SGC in the ep called Seizure. If she's not killed in Malice what else could make Rush go so crazy that Destiny is no longer his priority? I think he does care about other people especially his science team & Chloe, Eli and TJ but to drive him really crazy I think it has to be about Perry.
                            I believe it was the sides from alliances actually.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, a lot spoilers here. First I have no clue, just some analyizes.

About Ginn:
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't think Ginn will be allowed to use the stone so soon. She could report to Young, and Young could report to O'Neal.

About Perry:
                              Spoiler:
                              Don't they say Simeon has a big secret to hide? What big secret Perry could be involved?

My theory:
                              Spoiler:
                              Is it possible that LA is responsible for Gloria's death? Maybe she could be healed, Or even the LA asked Telford to kill Gloria then push Rush to focus on his research about Destiny. There are some hints that LA know Destiny before the crew dial the Ninth Chevron.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
                                My theory:
                                Spoiler:
                                Is it possible that LA is responsible for Gloria's death? Maybe she could be healed, Or even the LA asked Telford to kill Gloria then push Rush to focus on his research about Destiny. There are some hints that LA know Destiny before the crew dial the Ninth Chevron.
                                Really don't think your theory works;
                                Spoiler:
                                Gloria was sick (cancer); she wasn't killed by anybody
                                Last edited by mi_guard; 18 October 2010, 12:26 AM. Reason: typo
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X