This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
    side note: anyone else catch the symbol/logo they were looking at in one of those rooms? what was that?
    nope

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
      side note: anyone else catch the symbol/logo they were looking at in one of those rooms? what was that?
      The Interuniversal (yeah I made that word up) sign for Radioactive
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Everyone has motives. Some good some bad I'm just trying to figure out the LA motives.
        Like everyone else control her. Now that is impossible I think they will settle being a part of something
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          The Interuniversal (yeah I made that word up) sign for Radioactive
          Hmm, interesting, cant wait to see it again

interuniversal.. shouldnt it be intra universal, or intergalactic even?

Comment

what time was it? i'll look for it on the 11 o'clock re-run
            Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
              what time was it? i'll look for it on the 11 o'clock re-run
              honestly couldn't tell you but i think it was about halfway through

Comment

I rather enjoyed this episode too. Unfortunate to see Telford left behind but I suspected something like that might happen when he decided to stay behind alone. Rush is starting to look like a man who's in over his head these days. It seems even he's having doubts about his own motivations and frankly I can't understand what he's trying to accomplish. Just what does he hope to gain by keeping his discovery secret? Like others have noted it's only going to make Young angrier when the time comes.

I also found myself a little unclear, did Rush "order" Destiny to stop at the Seeder ship? That seemed to be what was implied, it also seems he knows enough about the systems to recognize the object within range was a ship rather than a planet. That further raises the question as to why the ship was there in the first place and why it had a crew of little alien guys, apparently in suspended animation, that just happened to awaken when people started poking around and turning things on. If anything this episode opens up a lot of questions and hopefully there will be some answers down the line.

I still wish they would veto the musical montages to end the episodes. They don't do anything for me and don't particularly add to the overall ambiance. Is this sort of thing popular in other shows that I don't watch I wonder?

At any rate I've been very pleased with the start to season 2. I'll be waiting to hear what the ratings are, hopefully we'll see some improvement there. Oh and Young certainly seems to be setting up a situation where the remaining LA personages are going to become disaffected rapidly. We'll just have to see where that goes.

Comment

There was so much happening in this episode. I can't wait to find out what's going on with Chloe. It's too bad about Telford, I hope he doesn't die horribly. I was really hoping that he would eventually take command from Young. Young did okay here but generally he is just horribly incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by scelby View Post
                    There was so much happening in this episode. I can't wait to find out what's going on with Chloe. It's too bad about Telford, I hope he doesn't die horribly. I was really hoping that he would eventually take command from Young. Young did okay here but generally he is just horribly incompetent.
                    I think that is going a bit too far. IMO, Young does the best he can under the circumstances. I doubt anyone else could really do much better.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I think that is going a bit too far. IMO, Young does the best he can under the circumstances. I doubt anyone else could really do much better.
                      Jack says hi!

Comment

While I was never a big fan of Telford, I hated to see him stranded like that. However, considering that he's aboard a ship filled with nearly brand new stargates, it's possible he might be able to use one to dial Destiny. She should drop out of FTL to accept the connection, and given the amount of power the seeder ship supposedly has, distance wouldn't really be a problem.
                        Spoiler:
                        Might explain how he gets back for those future eps previously mentioned.

Comment

i Saw a Picture of the Smurf Aliens and the new lil brown ones.... They Seem Similar... Ones Taller an blue but their facial features have similarities...

And they seem to know ancient... They where shown using one of the terminals to reverse the Power flow... They couldn't exactly just guess what to do to be able to lock down the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by HaMm3r View Post
                            While I was never a big fan of Telford, I hated to see him stranded like that. However, considering that he's aboard a ship filled with nearly brand new stargates, it's possible he might be able to use one to dial Destiny. She should drop out of FTL to accept the connection, and given the amount of power the seeder ship supposedly has, distance wouldn't really be a problem.
                            Spoiler:
                            Might explain how he gets back for those future eps previously mentioned.
                            brilliant!

Comment

I like how there's a lot more effects in Universe then there used to be in the other series. They're really spending their money, I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ Master View Post
                                I like how there's a lot more effects in Universe then there used to be in the other series. They're really spending their money, I can tell.
                                for real! this is the most beautiful show! be sure to check out the stargate universe imagery appreciation thread if you haven't already! its absolutely fantastic

Comment

Working...
                                X