This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edited. Sorry. Wrong thread.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Daralundy View Post
      It is possible that
      Spoiler:
      Gloria is a manifestation of Destiny's artificial intelligence
      I wouldn't want that. Wouldn't be a thing I'd wanna see. I think they've got to keep Destiny (as a character) as it is now. No need for an actual visual representation as an avatar.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
        OHHHH YESSSS! *Spoiler

Spoiler:

Just me or does it look like some kind of video game on that console?
        sigpic

Comment

Asteroids: The Ancient edition. Again?

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
            WOW!!! It is really going to be exciting watching season 2 if things are going to unfold like this scene.

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
              Yes....
              Uploaded Franklin rules! Wonder if he will still have the bullet hole in his shirt?
              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                Uploaded Franklin rules! Wonder if he will still have the bullet hole in his shirt?
                LOL! I hadn't even thought about that but it would be fantastic continuity if he did
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                  We have seen Young darn his socks with needle and thread so Franklin could borrow Youngs sewing notions. I wonder if he has enough sewing notions to sew up all the holes from the LA/Destiny fire fights since there is extra clothing/boots available to the crew.

Comment

Just a little FYI, for those who want to see this episode do well, we can use some ideas here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...t-of-Aftermath

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                      We have seen Young darn his socks with needle and thread so Franklin could borrow Youngs sewing notions. I wonder if he has enough sewing notions to sew up all the holes from the LA/Destiny fire fights since there is extra clothing/boots available to the crew.
                      I doubt it! He wont be able to physically hold a needle and thread, being Uploaded and all.
                      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Since he have been uploaded into destiny memory banks he can appear as he wishes. And i wonder he will only appear while Rush is seating in the chair, or as an real hologram.
                        sigpic
                        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

im hoping this episode will deal with Telford's Story as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            im hoping this episode will deal with Telford's Story as well.
                            I'm assuming quite a few questions will be answered:
                            -What's going to happen with Telford? (seems to be an easy one)
                            -What will they do with LA prisoners?
                            -Will they all be treated equally?

Also new questions and answers about Rush's discovery will be brought up among other things I imagine, I can't wait!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                              Since he have been uploaded into destiny memory banks he can appear as he wishes. And i wonder he will only appear while Rush is seating in the chair, or as an real hologram.
                              How would you know he's been uploaded into Destiny's memory banks?

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                How would you know he's been uploaded into Destiny's memory banks?
                                We dont, its purely rampant speculation!

Comment

Working...
                                X