X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah the tick....thats true .....

Comment

i think its b/c in an attack scenario there are going to be more unknowns especially considering what she might do unknowingly, which did infact happen during resurgence and obviously before that. however she has proven so far her actions were beneficial. youd think the crew wouldnt hold that against her hmm..? apart from slamming the guard into the wall which obviously freaked Eli out. I think what scares them is that while also ancient, Chloe's writing is part Blue.

i think its part of the urge to get home, some of military crew esp. , knowing they can at least have a good chance to do so w/a seeder ship - the rationale might be, 'CMBR is interesting and all, but im not up for this, dont stand in our way of just going home instead.
      Last edited by greenguywithlasereye; 09 December 2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
        because she gets aggressive and damages destiny and then goes on the run offworld.

Comment

Becouse she is a constant threat to the ship....do you guys think the Blues gave her super powers just to stand there and look pretty?

She is a sleaper agent and sooner or later she will lose control, she just cant fight it anymore.

Comment

The Blues didn't let her go freely. Her escape was an accident so it doesn't make sense that they planned her to be a sleeper agent.

Regardless, there is one person who doesn't act like she's doomed: Lieutenant Scott. He's the one who has be confronted by Greer and Chloe herself, saying to stay away from her.

I also think that it's pretty stupid that they lock her up. She's proven useful. Let her be useful under supervision. Is her case not that interesting to merit the scrutiny?

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
              Her math skills may not be the result of being Smurfette, but Destiny imparting some knowledge and access to her via the neural interface. Remember, Destiny had direct access to her through the chair. Every time she blacks out, it could be evidence of the battle inside her between Destiny and the blue stuff..
              But she was having those BEFORE rush put her in the chair.

Comment

Why is everyone acting like Chloe is doomed?
                Wishfull thinking
                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

If only she were doomed, but I expect her character shield to kick in soon and save her.

sigpic

Comment

The real military actively discriminates against gays and fat people. It's a safe bet that their attitudes towards alien species, especially one that transforms humans against their will, will be handled harshly. Super Chloe will never be treated as a functional member of the crew. She will always have someone standing near her with a gun pointed at her head. Until such time as there is no head to point a gun at. And with her actions in the MID-season finale, that's only going to get worse / come to a climax soon IMO. The crew of the Destiny is anything but one big happy family to start with.

The only way I could conceive of Chloe not being put down like a rabbid dog, is IF somehow the message from the past/future is a video stream and Super Chloe is in it. More so if the clip has Chloe digress back to mere human. Beyond that she's a red shirt hold over from season one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                      The real military actively discriminates against gays and fat people.
                      Actually if you're high enough on the food chain you can be as fat as you want from what I saw in the US Navy.
                      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                        Actually if you're high enough on the food chain you can be as fat as you want from what I saw in the US Navy.
                        Crap floats so, that fater the better.
                        sigpic
                        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                          Crap floats so, that fater the better.
                          Pretty much what I was saying while I was in. Alas, that didn't cut it and I was booted. Oh well. My 4 years were up anyway.

Comment

Here's another interesting point. Do we know for a fact that the stuff she was doing when she was blacked out was actually harmful to the ship? It seems to me like she only forced her escape in the last episode because the ship was going to blow up around her, she could probably prevent that, but the stupid Earth monkeys wouldn't let her out of the room to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                              Do we know for a fact that the stuff she was doing when she was blacked out was actually harmful to the ship? It seems to me like she only forced her escape in the last episode because the ship was going to blow up around her, she could probably prevent that, but the stupid Earth monkeys wouldn't let her out of the room to do it.
                              No we don't and chances are that that is exactly what will be revealed when the show comes back. IMO at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X