No announcement yet.

Discovered Aliens .Spoilers Awakening onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really. neither the Browns nor the blues seem to have a religion versus tech split. Both use lots of tech. maybe it was more of a "we control X, you want it. We will give you it for some of Z that you have. The other side said no.

Comment

What I meant was in analogy of a society split. Both browns and blues were once one species and something divided them and their technology and maybe even appearance.

Comment

The Browns are more peaceful and nonviolent than the Blues, thats for sure.

Comment

I doubt they are related biological

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            I doubt they are related biological
            Apparently we're all related biologically. Every creature is binary symmetrical and we all seem to require the same type of atmosphere for survival. The "brown" alien was even able to eat the same way that us humans eat, which suggests that they have a digestive system similar to ours. This is too much of a coincidence, which leads me to believe that we're all related somewhere down the line.
            Stratification?

Comment

Originally posted by Save Chloe View Post
              Apparently we're all related biologically. Every creature is binary symmetrical and we all seem to require the same type of atmosphere for survival. The "brown" alien was even able to eat the same way that us humans eat, which suggests that they have a digestive system similar to ours. This is too much of a coincidence, which leads me to believe that we're all related somewhere down the line.
              Bipedalism is advantageous is evolution for a variety of reasons. The problem with Starfish Aliens is that it's harder to justify them being tool users.

Comment

some roads have a lot of convenience.

bipedal gives you the most speed for the least investment.

two arms give you the best interactive abilities for the least investment.

one head is better than two. your brains are in your head because that's where most receptors are, and your mouth is there so you easily analyze food.

there are things which pose an advantage. the human form is pretty effective for an intelligent species, giving you a lot of capabilities at a minimum energy cost

Comment

Working...
                X