• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found this

*Spoilers for Awakening*
    Spoiler:
    AWAKENING

The crew encounters a ship, similar in ancient design to Destiny, which may provide the means to return to Earth.

The Destiny is set on a collision course with a ship of similar ancient design found floating in space. Panic turns to wonder as the ships dock with each other. With data streaming in they learn they have come upon one of the Stargate seeding ships that the Ancients sent out ahead of the Destiny.

Col. Young dispatches a team to investigate while setting Dr. Rush and Eli to analyze the flood of new data. Once aboard the Seeder Ship, Lt. Scott and his team discover that it might hold the energy to power the Stargate for a connection back to Earth.

Realizing this might be the key to getting home Col. Telford convinces Young to let him join the team aboard the mysterious ship. But just as the energy transfer is underway they discover there’s more aboard the ship than just power.

Comment

Hi all.

All is well. Yes, was delighted to see Season 2 available while at work! I was just browsing around iTunes Store when the 1st episode in the TV's Top List caught my eye.

As for my location, ah, no worries, I am travelling a bit for work purposes... will access and enjoy the (full HD) glory on my MBP first then TV later.

Thanks and cheers

Comment

I purchased the Season 2 pass this morning, and Episode 1 of Season 2 is in my iTunes queue waiting to download when I get home.

Hulu already has the episode up to view as well. I was surprised at how quickly the episode became available to view again.

Comment

Originally posted by howwow View Post
          Hello all.

Due to the location of where I am now, I will not be able to watch the season 2 premiere immediately.

Wonder if anyone knows, when it will be made available on the iTunes Store?

I remembered season one was even ready for pre-order before its premiere last year

Thanks!
          where do you live?
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Don't tell him!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              where do you live?
              Originally posted by KEK View Post
              Don't tell him!
              He might track you down and stalk you, then he will feed you to Todd!

Comment

Working...
              X