No announcement yet.

Rush's Rage .Spoilers/Spec through S2 inc "Malice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While i just hope it is a glitch, it could be the blues did something.

Comment

It is indeed

Spoiler:

Ginn. Simeon kidnapped her while Perry was in her body and took her to the planet and killed her in an attempt to escape.

I read other spoilers on another site.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
        Spoiler:

Ginn. Simeon kidnapped her while Perry was in her body and took her to the planet and killed her in an attempt to escape.

I read other spoilers on another site.

Spoiler:
        Ginn/Perry dies before Simeon ever leaves the ship. It's Park he kidnapped, and she's alive.

Comment

This is what I read:

Spoiler:

Lucian Alliance prisoner Simeon escapes, creating a manhunt on a remote planet.

Ginn, using the stones to trade bodies with Dr. Amanda Perry, continues to fill in Homeworld Command of an impending Lucian Alliance attack. Suspecting she's giving up valuable information Simeon manufactures an escape by killing his guard then making his way to silence Ginn.

Taking Park hostage, Simeon forces Volker to dial a planet and escapes off the ship. When Rush finds Ginn's lifeless body, knowing what it means for Dr. Perry, he gates to the planet on a mission of vengeance. But Homeworld Command, believing Simeon has information that could prevent an attack on Earth orders he be captured alive. Col. Young must send Lt. Scott and Msgt. Greer to bring Simeon back before he kills Rush or is killed himself.

Comment

Regarding to RUSH's glasses, i think he is actually far sighted rather than near sighted. If you looked closely into some details of the show, you will find that RUSH held his glasses rather far from himself to see clearly, when the glasses lost a leg. And when they are watching the kino footage in TIME, he stayed pretty far from the screen, if he was near sighted, he wouldn't be able to see a thing. So I think he didn't need the glasses, because he just sits up straight, so he could look the control panel from a further distance. And also it is a good way to distance himself from any other human interactions (as he probably can't see their facial expressions, whether it's anger or distress), to acknowledge these emotions would probably distract him from being focused on Destiny's mission...(he is not a cold person, but he wants to be cold)

Anyway, this is how I see the glasses issue, or maybe i am just reading too much into it.

And back to the rage topic, i think that maybe Mandy would survive, but her fragile body probably couldn't stand the process, so she went into a deep coma, and may never wake up again. So good plot device to make RUSH really angry, but the writers can wake her up if they need to develop the relationship, as the spoilers provided by RC about EP13 might suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by twoflower View Post
              Regarding
              And back to the rage topic, i think that maybe Mandy would survive, but her fragile body probably couldn't stand the process, so she went into a deep coma, and may never wake up again. So good plot device to make RUSH really angry, but the writers can wake her up if they need to develop the relationship, as the spoilers provided by RC about EP13 might suggest.
              Nice theory, I think it will be something down that line?
              sigpic

Comment

If nothing else i DO hope mandy survives somewhat.. I think she is a 'calming' influence and stabailizing person for rush.

Comment

Only way I see this possible is if the Ship Downloaded her some how......
                  sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
                    Only way I see this possible is if the Ship Downloaded her some how......
                    Remember
                    Spoiler:
                    Eli had just dropped us out of hyperspace. So who know's. Maybe the shift did like before, and killed the link when He was doing the nasty. BUT alas we know as of malice that not to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Remember
                      Spoiler:
                      Eli had just dropped us out of hyperspace. So who know's. Maybe the shift did like before, and killed the link when He was doing the nasty. BUT alas we know as of malice that not to be true.
                      Except that when Eli dropped out of FTL, Simeon was in his quarters. It didn't happen until after that.

Comment

Point.

Comment

Working...
                        X