X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    Sort of spoiler-ish, but also just sort of ridiculously fangirl-ish:

Spoiler:
    Young in glasses! So cute. Ok, had to go there.
    Spoiler:
    Yes, he's worn them a couple of times, but we've always seen him taking them off, and yes, it's adorable. It just adds to the adorableness of him as a character.

also spoilery, RILEY lives!!! And gets carried around by James, no less.
    Also, Telford lives, provided it's Telford, and why wouldn't it be Telford? But he doesn't look all that happy.
    Wray and Young look as though they are continuing to work together, which pleases me to no end.
    Doesn't it also look as though Young has managed to get a hair cut in the ensuing craziness? He looks less *ruffley*
    The TJ sequence does indeed look like a dream
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      Spoiler:
      Young with glasses, interesting. Now both ""old man" Rush and Young, have to wear them . Wonder why the bald LA guy try´s to suffocate the LA chick?
      Spoiler:
      Are those glasses his? They looked like they don't fit, really, and btw., we've seen them before

To ad something, does anybody noticed that Rush don't wears his glasses any more, although he got them back? Is that just a mistake, or should it say something?

Riley is still there, that's great, yeah! Same with Telford, T.J's dreaming (?), Eli's to-be-girl seems to be in trouble (?)
      sigpic

Comment

You don't need spoiler tags in here by the way, the warning is in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          You don't need spoiler tags in here by the way, the warning is in the title.
          We are a just a careful bunch of people.
          sigpic

Comment

Funny thing is: I never saw the red haired girl that Eli loves comeing throught the gate in Incursion Part 1...

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
              Funny thing is: I never saw the red haired girl that Eli loves comeing throught the gate in Incursion Part 1...
              But you saw the character who is played by Robert Knepper?
              sigpic

Comment

i think so , i must watch the ep again and focus on that part well maybe i would use a slow time , where take number 5 is starting
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                  i think so , i must watch the ep again and focus on that part well maybe i would use a slow time , where take number 5 is starting
                  I'm sure every member of the LA is there, but it just might be a little too dark to see them.
                  sigpic

Comment

All those people you're missing now, come in while the camera was distracted with Kiva. There's no other way to explain that, isn't it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                      Spoiler tags, for those who haven't seen the episode yet

Spoiler:

Is it maybe the cabin she mentioned in ''Faith''?
                      Spoiler:
                      JUst to clarify, I went back to watch the episode a couple of times. TJ never mentioned a cabin in "Faith". However she did say it reminded her of home. Maybe it was mentioned in a different ep.

Comment

In "Time" perhaps?
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          In "Time" perhaps?
                          Uhm... Don't recall any talk of cabin in "Time". No.
                          sigpic

Comment

The only Cabin mentioned is in Lost.

ARMSTRONG: Sometimes we would spend Christmas at a cabin in Vermont.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              also spoilery, RILEY lives!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              How long is he going to live, though? As he's the only character I like I don't think I'll be watching SGU if they kill him off.
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe a producer reads this post : I am not satisfied how SG:U is advertised in the media. Less than 10 days elft, but we haven't got any team photos and the new trailer arrives in the last day... I hope you do it only because of the cliff-hangers. We need a better organized campaign if you want to increase the number of viewers.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X