TJ's Bad Water Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Agreed. I to liked Darrkness but there were a few slow points.
    Yeah it kinda slowed down too much in the ep but it was still enjoyable enough.

Episode 21: Latrine
    *facepalm* I had to ask

I wasn't really sure what TJ would bring to the show after seeing her in the first couple of eps but from what I've seen in the last few, especially in Water she seems to be quite capable. She has proven in this ep that she isn't afraid to make the difficult calls and she takes no crap from nobody Not even Greer
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yeah it kinda slowed down too much in the ep but it was still enjoyable enough.
      Agreed.

*facepalm* I had to ask
      Haven't learned yet eh?

I wasn't really sure what TJ would bring to the show after seeing her in the first couple of eps but from what I've seen in the last few, especially in Water she seems to be quite capable. She has proven in this ep that she isn't afraid to make the difficult calls and she takes no crap from nobody Not even Greer
      She defintely has grown as a character from a naive out of her element medic to a very capable soldier and doctor.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Haven't learned yet eh?
        pfft, oh you know me. A glutton for punishment

She defintely has grown as a character from a naive out of her element medic to a very capable soldier and doctor.
        We've never had a shortage of strong women on Stargate and I think TJ could be another one
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          pfft, oh you know me. A glutton for punishment

We've never had a shortage of strong women on Stargate and I think TJ could be another one
          Defintely. Maybe it'd be more fun if she slugs Telford. I always loved women who stand up for themself. I never get tired of watching carter slug Ba'al.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Defintely. Maybe it'd be more fun if she slugs Telford. I always loved women who stand up for themself. I never get tired of watching carter slug Ba'al.
            Oh that was classic..GO CARTER Somehow I can't see anybody walking all over TJ
            sigpic

Comment

I have a question about rank-according to GateWorld about TJ's Key Ep very first ep description:

Air, Part 1 - With the Icarus chief medical officer dead, Sergeant Tamara Johansen arrives aboard the Destiny with limited supplies and unrelenting crises.

Ok-if she's a Sergeant why was she put in charge?

Is that a screwup?

Actually aren't Medics usually non comm's?

So why wasn't Lieutenant James put in charge?

Comment

I believe at one point TJ was a Sgt. but during pre-production the writers decidied to change that rank
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

According to the official site she is a 1st Lieutenant.

I'm really not sure about this though because I think this actually makes her more then just a medic.

I suppose she was training under the doctor ... I don't know, it really doesn't jive I don't think.

But Gateworld has it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X