Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Scott is making some mistakes. And he isn't perfect. I think the writers are headed somewhere with it, too. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually it eventually leads to a confrontation with Young.

Comment

I don't mind Scott wanting to get laid, I don't even care if he's the Kirk Sexbot of the show; in fact I thought that entire "failed Christian" discussion was ludicrous beyond belief, so I left it entirely.

Now with that said, I really didn't like what he did this week. Turning your radio off when you've already had two life or death crises since you got here? Come on man, at least try to show a little professionalism.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I have nothing against the actor, if anything hes really good cause i really dont like Scott at all.

James should rat him out to Young so he get demoted or something, as of now, hes the second to worst acting military personnel on the ship, next to the stealing dude. And Chloe should really find herself a new boy toy with less responsibility, even Eli is off limits right now. If it werent for those two, she really wouldnt have any purpose except wasting precious resources.

Even though i knew he wasnt going to die in that crevasse, i was hoping he would, then i realized he was wearing one of the only two working space suit and it would be a shame to lose one.

Comment

I'm not sure I like the creeping militarization in the episodes. They are actually trampling on people rights in some of the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by haloplayer View Post
            Its that time again to make another rant on the character of Scott. Last time i put him down for his character on the sex issue (see "How Christian of Him" in the "Light" Thread).

After seeing this episode (which was great imo) the character of Scott has been brought down another notch for me.

WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

Leaving his radio off?

He had least had the decadency to leave his radio on when he was having sex with the "broom closet girl".
            It's interesting, isn't it? Scott seems like a very good soldier and a kind person in pretty much ever respect. However, we see him both now (and in the past) behaving quite irresponsibly when it comes to sex or romantic entanglements in general.

It almost seems like TPTB might have an interesting arc planned for his character based on instances like this. Nah, couldn't be...
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Every soap MUST have it's handsome and sleezey male character... so smarmy, he oozes accross the floor, but the gals can't reisit him, especially the "sweet" gal.... And SGU has....SCOTT! yep the lounge lizard of the destiny... wonder who will be the next notch on his belt....? stay tuned for more of "as the destiny flies" *cue cheesey music*

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                I'm not sure I like the creeping militarization in the episodes. They are actually trampling on people rights in some of the episodes.
                What are they gonna do about it, sue for extra rations? Wonder if there's any lawyers on board...

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  And SGU has....SCOTT! yep the lounge lizard of the destiny... wonder who will be the next notch on his belt....? stay tuned for more of "as the destiny flies" *cue cheesey music*
                  I'm thinking .......... Riley LOL

No, scratch that, it'll be Kino #321
                  General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

Working...
                  X