• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I was surprised she did not say
    "Look, he is already spoken for"..
    Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    How about James' awkward little smile to Chloe?

That was great, and it could be interpreted in many different ways... she could be sympathetic, she could be pissed/jealous, she could just not have any idea what to think... Anything like that.
    haven't seen the ep yet (will tomorrow on syfy rewind), but i wouldn't mind vanessa saying 'you can keep him, honey'.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

To me it seemed she was hurt, but acted all prefessional, and even kind toward Chloe. It was nice to see her tell Chloe about Scott's condition, since she under stands that Dhloe cares for him.

I was disappointed that there wasn't a scene with Scott and James about it. She might be mighty pissed at him.

Comment

I thought it was a great moment. It could have been played so many ways and honestly, I was expecting typical girl vs. girl cattiness. James showed quite a bit of character here and I'm beginning to think she might've wanted a bit more from Scott than a one-off in a closet.

Still not enjoying Chloe though. . .
        Originally posted by Callista
        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
        Originally posted by HPMom
        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Well it appears that my OnDemand cut out that part of the episode, so could someone be kind enough to walk me through it?

@SupremeLegate
          Apogee Institute
          Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

I'm just hoping for a 3-some

Comment

James' reaction to Scott/Chloe leads me to believe

Spec/spoilers for future eps :
              Spoiler:
              that she may the one who commits suicide.

Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 November 2009, 10:02 PM. Reason: tags req for future eps disc
              My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

I think Chloe definitely got the vibe that there was more to James' reaction than she was saying, specially the "broom closet" line.

Spec/Spoilers for future eps:
                Spoiler:
                If she is the one who does herself over this, I think it'd be a little cliche.

It wasn't like she slapped Scott in the face and then took Chloe out with a Beretta in the back of the head when she listening to her ipod

Comment

I've always thought James seemed cool, but this episode actually made me love her. She's got some attitude and toughness to her, but she also has feelings, which were clearly hurt by what she saw.

But she is also smart enough not to fall into the ridiculous trap that too many women seem to get into when there is "someone else" in the picture. She handled it maturely and is sympathetic toward Chloe, even though she is hooking up with the same man that James was.

I look forward to more with James in the future.

Comment

I don't think James
                    Spec/Spoilers for future eps :
                    Spoiler:
                    is going to commit suicide. Remember her Kino message? "I Don't want to die out here"

Spencers on the other hand, "I just want to get off this ship" could easily be taken as "Death is as good an exit as any".
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 November 2009, 10:01 PM. Reason: tags req .

Comment

I think James let Chloe know Scott was in trouble because she would want to know in the same situation. I think she even might still have feelings for him. At the very least, she doesn't blame Chloe (since she wouldn't have known about Scott and James).

I definitely like Vanessa James a lot more after this episode.

And I don't think she's
                      Spoiler:
                      going to kill herself over Scott.
                      She's a tough chick. She's hurt, but she can take it.
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 November 2009, 10:03 PM. Reason: tagged spec/spoilers

Comment

i tend to go with james being a 'seasoned player' and probably feels pitty & maby a bit of jealousy for chloe ....whos is obviously very young and naive, and will get hurt by Scott eventually...but will enjoy holding it over Scott when he comes back for a fling after pushing away chloe...unlike the pilot id say James definatley would wear the pants in the relationship

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                          I thought it was a great moment. It could have been played so many ways and honestly, I was expecting typical girl vs. girl cattiness. James showed quite a bit of character here and I'm beginning to think she might've wanted a bit more from Scott than a one-off in a closet.

Still not enjoying Chloe though. . .
                          I might of had to stop watching if they got into a catfight over Scott. He's cute, but he's not all that. I am so not fond of Chloe. Something about her irks me....

Comment

Either she feels sympathy or feels jealous. She's been dumped like a old potato.

Comment

it's possible James didn't expected more from Scott. You know, people sometimes have sex only for enjoyment
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

I got the feeeling she was very sympathetic to Cloe. In both scenes they had together. I figured it was because she knows or thinks that Scott is going to break her heart in the future.

The weird thing is they didn't explain exactly what relationship they had on the show. She was having sex with her before the attack at Icarus base, was that a one time thing or a relationship or a purely physical relationship? And why didn't he want to continue in on Destiny? I couldn't have been specifically for Cloe. He didn't really know her then.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X