Rush's attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I can believe that... And when young did, O'Neill immediately put him in charge.
    Actually, no, he didn't. Not until Young used the communication stones. Young just took over (as you would if you were a Lt Colonel).

Comment

Well I think claiming it good to tell lies wasn't too cool ("grownups lie too" or something like that was what I heard).

Comment

after earth i think rush is fed up with people not trusting him and it's showing, i said it before he has done nothing but help these people thus far and he's gotten nothing but distrust
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          after earth i think rush is fed up with people not trusting him and it's showing, i said it before he has done nothing but help these people thus far and he's gotten nothing but distrust
          Well he did maroon 80 people on the other side of the universe
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Well he did maroon people 80 people on the other side of the universe
            yea he did but did rush now that would happen no! has he done everything he can do to keep them alive yes. is he shady yes does he have his own agenda probably but for the time being he's in no position to pursue it

Comment

Well he did maroon people 80 people on the other side of the universe
              For which he a valid scientific reason for dialling the nineth chevron.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                For which he a valid scientific reason for dialling the nineth chevron.
                plus he also may have saved earth.

Comment

yea he did but did rush now that would happen no! has he done everything he can do to keep them alive yes. is he shady yes does he have his own agenda probably but for the time being he's in no position to pursue it
                  They would have been safer on a MW planet.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

They would have been safer on a MW planet.
                    I got the impression that dialling anywhere in the MW would have the same potentially disasterous effect.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      I got the impression that dialling anywhere in the MW would have the same potentially disasterous effect.
                      Same disasterous effect when dialing the Destiny as well.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Same disasterous effect when dialing the Destiny as well.
                        what would you do if you were rush

you have this one time to dial the 9th chevron

take a once in a lifetime opportunity or save 88 people ??

Comment

what would you do if you were rush

you have this one time to dial the 9th chevron

take a once in a lifetime opportunity or save 88 people ??
                          My ethics say the later. Curiousity does warrent you to risk 88 lives
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

My ethics say the later. Curiousity does warrent you to risk 88 lives
                            There's ethics and then there's what you might actually do. Sometimes not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Kira View Post
                              Rush was absolutely right to do what he did. Eli needs to learn when to close his mouth once in a while.
                              By not keeping his mouth shut do you mean when he announced to everyone that "OMG there's this alien bugger flying around and it's eating people" (paraphrase)?

But it's also not good to tell lies, either.

Comment

Originally posted by mike3 View Post
                                By not keeping his mouth shut do you mean when he announced to everyone that "OMG there's this alien bugger flying around and it's eating people" (paraphrase)?

But it's also not good to tell lies, either.
                                young and scott dind't need to know about the dust aliens as it wasn't a big threat.

and yes lying is ok in the right situations

Comment

Working...
                                X