Originally posted by escyos View Post
    you mean 180 degrees. 360 would put them in the same direction
    "Well done Mathboy, you've turned the ship around!"
    - "erhm, actually the kino's are more plothole-powerfull than I thought."
    "What are you saying Eli?"
    -"We're rotating another 180 degrees"
    "Well, turn it a third 180 degrees"
    -"We can't because [enter inconvenient plot here]"

The board did have a convenient edge on the underside to prevent the kino's from slipping away.

Comment

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
      come on now, there there, I like Math Boy
      Agreed Eli seems to be one of the faveriotes in the show next to Rush and James (and slowly Greer). The only ones people don't seem to like are Scott and Chloe, which is sad because the lead characters are supposed to be the most liked (Sheppard and O'Niel).

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
        Convenient edge on the underside to prevent the kino's from slipping away.
        If you look at folding tables (well the legs fold) they all seem to have those under edges...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkAsgard View Post
          Agreed Eli seems to be one of the faveriotes in the show next to Rush and James (and slowly Greer). The only ones people don't seem to like are Scott and Chloe, which is sad because the lead characters are supposed to be the most liked (Sheppard and O'Niel).
          Scott and Chloe are definatly not the leads
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Kino abuse!
            Tst

Comment

how many kino's would it take to make a hover board? Eli should put to link kino on the bottom of a board and then he could fly on planet or surf.

No walking for Me.

Comment

Originally posted by bobshort View Post
                how many kino's would it take to make a hover board? Eli should put to link kino on the bottom of a board and then he could fly on planet or surf.

Could be useful for exploration.

No walking for Me.
                Great idea
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

strap kinos to your boots and make rollablades.

Comment

Judging by the number of Kinos and the weight they can carry could Eli of not just welded a handle to one, flown it to the crevasse and pulled Scott out?

Comment

they can carry perhaps 200-300 kg. the amount of kino's was insane, like 20-30. that would allow each kino to lift 10 kg.

Comment

I'm waiting for them to use it as a hoverboard to avoid arduous treks over deserts
                        Why are Stargate scientists so awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by Zleet View Post
                          Judging by the number of Kinos and the weight they can carry could Eli of not just welded a handle to one, flown it to the crevasse and pulled Scott out?
                          It didn't look that easy to manouevre. Also it wouldn't have fitted into the crevasse and as it has no form of propulsion you would still have had to pull Scott out, the Kinos would not have been able to pull scott out, when Scott and Young moved the hoverboard they were pushing it themselves so you would still have to pull him out yourself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                            what's next a flying suit powerd by kinos, or maybe maths boy will get fatter by making himself a hover chair and stop walking.
                            With ten or fifteen kinos attached to a enviro suit maybe they could pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                              what's next a flying suit powerd by kinos, or maybe maths boy will get fatter by making himself a hover chair and stop walking.
                              i found a pic of Eli for next season
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zleet View Post
                                I was waiting for something like that to happen too.. Have Young tie the rope around the floating pad, then order the kino's to lift.

Comment

Working...
                                X