X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
    Yes, sir.
    I'll watched that, next time.

With all due respect, sir...that's a load of.....wait I think I smell it coming now...
    Sir, they wafted around lighter than air...
    May I remind us all, water is definitely not lighter than, air.
    Neither are birds, bees, fireflies etc. but they do it.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Landers View Post
      The little sand critters were copied from both SG1 and SGA so that was dull, and no one really made any attempt to communicate, even though they formed faces and had some obvious intelligence.
      I don't remember seeing them in either series.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Jelgate's Two Cents

But what really sold was the jealousy by Lt. James. She doesn't come out and say it but you can tell by the look in her face that James is angry at Scott for going after Chloe instead of her. Who knows what the extent of their relationship is but I think what James thought it was and what Scott thought it was differs.
        I took the scene(s) differently. I felt James was mad at Scott, not jealous of Chloe. She felt used by him, and she was, as Scott obviously had no feelings for her. Their sex was just because he was horny. Later when she talked to Chloe, she wasn't angry, but I got the impression she felt for her, as if she was thinking Scott would use Chloe/dump her, like he had done in the past. It showed a lot of class on Vanessa's part, and just made Scott look like a worse boy ho.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          didn't someone say that it's had been 3 weeks at this point?? well enough for young to walk
          I didn't hear that..but I wasn't paying rapt attention to everything, maybe it did.

Matter can come in many forms. Some more noticeable to human eye then others.

Yes, sir, vapor which means the water is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            I don't remember seeing them in either series.
            The teeny glowing things in SGA's "Defiant One" and in the SG1 eppy with the new female recruit (forget the name). The flying speck things killed people on SG1 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
              Neither are birds, bees, fireflies etc. but they do it.
              The principle of lift where differing air preasure causes flight.
              Even if this was some how being done, you couldn't produce enough lift to counter all the water you absorbed. That's...kind of crazy.

Comment

I didn't hear that..but I wasn't paying rapt attention to everything, maybe it did.

Yes, sir, vapor which means the water is still there.
                It could also be converted to energy. Maybe the creatures have high demands for energy. Or a plethora of other reasons. The point is their is too little information
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

The way Lt. James reacted to catching those two in the act, and the fact she sought out Chloe afterward tells me there will be NO love triangle between those three. It seemed as if Lt. James was not bothered in the least.

Nice to see T.J. and Greer get more airtime.

Comment

It could also be converted to energy. Maybe the creatures have high demands for energy. Or a plethora of other reasons. The point is their is too little information
                    No, sir. Did you see what it did to the barrel?
                    Definitely not lighter than air.

Lets put it this way, if the creatures could break down air, into hydrogen and oxygen then it's got mad energy already to do that much water and you could totally tell by the rising bubbles in the water. if its got that kind of energy it could simply zap someone.

Instead it shreded a person and dented a metal container with superior amount of force. And it was a concentrated force too.

This one suspends my belief, sir.

Comment

No, sir. Did you see what it did to the barrel?
                      Definitely not lighter than air.
                      What does that have to do with it? Most anyone can punch with more force than they have weight.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Nice episode tonight. I really enjoyed seeing Young get more involved in things now that he is pretty much healed up.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by les fleurs View Post
                          This wasn't my favorite episode but but there was a lot I liked about it;

TJ stepping up

Lt. James' mature reaction to CholexScott

Rush telling Eli to grow up

Greere, just because.

Rush telling it like it is and getting
                          Yep!I'll second that!
                          This episode reminded me of,The Abyss
                          when the water shaped into her face,
                          and, at the end,when the Colonel was speaking to the camera,
                          it reminded me of an episode of BB5,I've been trying to remember which one,
                          something about the rangers, and the priest is talking to the camera/someone on the receiving end,
                          So who was The Colonel talking too,Is all this really just an military exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            What does that have to do with it? Most anyone can punch with more force than they have weight.
                            Are you serous, sir, that force is directly proportional to your mass and velocity.
                            We didn't see velocity sir.

Comment

Conservation of Matter, sir?
                              Apparently the theory was that a few of the life forms got through the gate and had been multiplying, was it not? I could've sworn I'd heard that mentioned...

I also thought I heard Scott saying something to Young about trying to sacrifice himself multiple (3?) times in "the last three weeks" which I took to mean that's how long it's been since Air pt1. That would've been a lot different in regards to Young healing. Enough time? Maybe not. Still, three weeks is better than three days.

I don't think we can necessarily blame the writers of this episode (or even of Stargate as a whole) for the Cpl shooting at the swarm. It's an old trick. Cliche? Yes. It did serve to prove that they were capable of harming a human though. I guessed they'd do it by draining them of water, though. Someone would've cried "Atlantis rip-off!" no doubt...

Comment

Are you serous, sir, that force is directly proportional to your mass and velocity.
                                We didn't see velocity sir.

Force is directly proportional to your mass and acceleration.

Comment

Working...
                                X