Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would disagree with Saquist about the plots. I do think that the plot from Water was nonexistent, but the other 5 episodes had at least a good plot, if not a great plot (Darkness/Light).

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
      No, lieutenant, I meant exactly what I said.
      Meaning what one says doesn't suddenly make one's word fact.
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

So I'm guessing each week we get to guess who Scott's doing. This is going to turn into a running gag really fast. At least until he has two pregnant, angry women after him.

Comment

No, lieutenant, I meant exactly what I said.
          I think you mean honest opinion based on an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
            I would disagree with Saquist about the plots. I do think that the plot from Water was nonexistent, but the other 5 episodes had at least a good plot, if not a great plot (Darkness/Light).
            It definitely wasn't nonexistent. I know you meant that as an exaggeration (right?) but I really don't see how it was that bad as to warrant such exaggeration. I definitely saw a plot going on, personally...
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              I've been avoiding spoilers and have found this show more enjoyable. But if you say so, then I cannot wait for those eps.
              That's good that you have. I for one have stopped reading any spoilers since the show aired. I couldn't help myself before the show aired. I needed a Stargate fix.

I hope I can enjoy the future episodes more now (probably 'Time' and onward because I know very little to no spoilers for most episodes.) But yes, all I will say that interesting stuff will happen in those episodes.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                Indeed to the 5th power!

Comment

It definitely wasn't nonexistent. I know you meant that as an exaggeration (right?) but I really don't see how it was that bad as to warrant such exaggeration. I definitely saw a plot going on, personally...
                  Well, yeah, I guess there was a plot, but it was a very BLAH plot, so it may as well have been non-existent IMO.

Comment

Opinions are not facts

So let's remember that please.

Those putting forth their personal opinions as facts, along with those taking them to task for doing so.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, yeah, I guess there was a plot, but it was a very BLAH plot, so it may as well have been non-existent IMO.
                      Fair enough. Don't mind me, I'm just ever-the-perfectionist about these things.

Comment

I think you mean honest opinion based on an observation.
                        Maybe that's what you meant, but I really couldn't say.

And saying what one means isn't a declaration of fact. Not necessarily.
                        And I do mean it was plot weak, they all have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Opinions are not facts

So let's remember that please.

Those putting forth their personal opinions as facts, along with those taking them to task for doing so.
                          Just remember I am always right, even when I am wrong I am right.

Anyway, did anyone think the entity was the Giant Aliens from SG-1's Crystal Skull? When Scott see's the face it looks just like them. Like a Mr.Clean look-a-like.
                          sigpic

Comment

This episode caught my attention so far more then any other.

The things that pointed out to me are seeing Cloe stand up to the Dr, which to me showed that the girl has some backbone. The Col's resolve at saving the Lieutenant instead of leaving him behind too early on the ice planet. The fact that he stayed there hoping to save the Lt to the last second he could wait before leaving shows his character.
                            The Medic, johanssen?(sorry bad with names right now), shined while taking responsibility aboard the Destiny as well.

So all in all i think we are seeing a group of characters starting to come into their own now. It's also great to finally see a gate mission again, and I am pretty sure there are many more to come. Next episode we finally get to see what the SGC has brewed up and how it will all play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Anyway, did anyone think the entity was the Giant Aliens from SG-1's Crystal Skull? When Scott see's the face it looks just like them. Like a Mr.Clean look-a-like.
                              Maybe thats why they looked familiar, I knew I recognized it from somewhere...

Comment

And saying what one means isn't a declaration of fact. Not necessarily.
                                Alright, we can agree on that.

Originally posted by Briangate78
                                ROFL. What a twist that'd be.

Comment

Working...
                                X