This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well just give him a Gibbs slap, If that doesn't knock some sense into him nothing will *puts hand up* I volunteer
    Nah we'll just slap you instead. *runs*
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I disagree. First Robert has stated he loves working on this, second the series has been great so far and the ratings support that. Most likely there will be a second season and if anyone won't be back my money is on Jamil Smith (Greer.) I am growing to like him but I have a feeling this will be similar to the Rainbow Sun Francks (Ford) issue on Atlantis. THe difference here is I couldn't stand Ford and I like Greer.
      I didn't like Greer at first, I thought he was an arrogant ass But the last couple of eps he's grown on me. I would trust him with my life before Scott And Greer seems to have Young's back, Young needs someone like this

Nah we'll just slap you instead. *runs*
      *chases Mitchell with a smoked Salmon*
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't like Greer at first, I thought he was an arrogant ass But the last couple of eps he's grown on me. I would trust him with my life before Scott And Greer seems to have Young's back, Young needs someone like this
        Kinda looking forward to seeing what happens when Telford attempts to take command.

*chases Mitchell with a smoked Salmon*
        Mmmmmmmmm tasty.

Comment

Kinda looking forward to seeing what happens when Telford attempts to take command.
          Ooh Telford is gonna cause a lot of trouble in paradise

Mmmmmmmmm tasty.
          S'not fair, everyone I attack with fish like fish
          sigpic

Comment

Ooh Telford is gonna cause a lot of trouble in paradise
            Defintely. My main question at this point is how does he think people are going to accept him in command when he "technically" isn't there?

S'not fair, everyone I attack with fish like fish
            Use duck next time I hate duck.

Comment

Defintely. My main question at this point is how does he think people are going to accept him in command when he "technically" isn't there?
              Greer can slug him again

Use duck next time I hate duck.
              hmmm are you sure, you're not pulling my leg are you? *raises eyebrow Teal'c style*
              sigpic

Comment

Greer can slug him again
                Yeah that could work not sure if he'd like being in the brig again though.

hmmm are you sure, you're not pulling my leg are you? *raises eyebrow Teal'c style*
                Me? *whistles innocently*

Comment

Yeah that could work not sure if he'd like being in the brig again though.
                  I'm sure Young will pin a medal on him this time

Me? *whistles innocently*
                  uh huh....There's nothing innocent about you
                  sigpic

Comment

I just had a terrible thought. While people can't get airlocked it's still possible to push someone though a 'red' door into a bad area of the ship. With Kinos.
                    If Kinos are bulletproof that would make Eli and Riley some of the most powerful people aboard...
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                      I just had a terrible thought. While people can't get airlocked it's still possible to push someone though a 'red' door into a bad area of the ship. With Kinos.
                      If Kinos are bulletproof that would make Eli and Riley some of the most powerful people aboard...
                      Can we vote?

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                        Maybe the suit acts as an exoskeleton? That would explain why he could use it even while injured.
                        I know many suits in SW are that way. They have power auguments for your normal abilities.

Perhaps he plans on staying swapped with young.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          You saw the Kinosode Kino Race? That's just the start...
                          "It was an accident, right Riley?"
                          "Definitely an accident. So sorry Camille..." *evil Riley grin*
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                            Can we vote?
                            Perhaps in the ep Justice.

MattSilver 3k: yeah, I wonder whether it's possible to fly a Kino at tripping level...
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Which one has more time in grade though? Scott can still technically out rank her I think. Though at this point it doesn't particularly matter, but it's nice that she and Scott are essentially on the same level.
                              I think actually T.J. as more time in grade. She's older, but she's a paramedic. I disagree, I don't think Scott out ranks her. It's just when Young says X or Y is in charge, then X or Y is in charge. And thus this indeed doesn't matter. However, I was just trying to point out how irrelevant "the 2IC thing is" for going off-world. T.J. and Scott have the same rank and Young still decides who's the 2IC and in this episode is was T.J.

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                              I think Colonel Young recognizes that Scott needs some growing up and seasoning in order to become a really good officer, which is why he's arrainging that Scott will lead the offworld teams and TJ will stay in command of the ship with Young himself is unable.
                              Yep. That's certainly important here.

Now here's another question: We tend to refer to all the military personnel by their last names: Scott, Young, Greer, etc. But not TJ, why is that? Is it 'cuz she's just that damned special (which she is )?
                              Because we/I just tend to take the example of the other characters. Most of the times people call Scott, Scott and Young, Young and Greer, Greer, of they use their ranks with or without their last name. For T.J. or 2nd Lt. Tamara Johansen, most people just say: T.J., even Young, although I liked how he called her Tamara in Air, pt.1. So that's why I/we frequently uses more T.J. than Johansen, albeit that Lt. Johansen I used frequently as well, certainly in comparison to Tamara. Not a lot of people use "Tamara".
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I've only heard "Tamara" used once, by Young himself. And she did call herself that in her Kinovid.
                                sigpic
                                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                                X