X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Good episode this

We finally get to see TJ shine. She done well when she was left in charge, personally I think she'd be a better second in command than Scott, he's too immature. It was rather careless of him to switch off his radio so he could sneak off for a quickie It's about time he started acting more like a military officer and less like a randy teenager I'd rather have TJ as second to Young than Scott. Looks like she won't take any nonsense from anyone As for the kissing scene, well I'm not really bothered about it but did they have to have the cameras so close to them, I could almost see up their nostrils it was that close At least James acted more mature in that scene and didn't make a scene I wouldn't have blamed her if she did. She probably realises she's the lucky one

Young is always great Good to see him finally get to go to another planet. Loved the you've done this before scenes between Young and Scott
    He did fine in Air III.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Oka View Post
      Another average episode. Still no real antagonist.
      I'm trying to keep up with these threads and just not managing to do a good job but I did notice and want to respond to the above.

An antagonist doesn't have to be a clear, outright bad guy like Apophis/Anubis/Wraith.

The antagonist right now is the ship itself and the stranded crew that are working at cross purposes with one another.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        He did fine in Air III.
        Yeah he did. But I still wouldn't trust him with my life. What happens when they're in a fight for their lives and Scott becomes randy again? He'll shut his radio off and sneak off to the nearest closet for a quickie Yeah I wouldn't want him protecting me
        sigpic

Comment

I think Colonel Young recognizes that Scott needs some growing up and seasoning in order to become a really good officer, which is why he's arrainging that Scott will lead the offworld teams and TJ will stay in command of the ship with Young himself is unable.

Now here's another question: We tend to refer to all the military personnel by their last names: Scott, Young, Greer, etc. But not TJ, why is that? Is it 'cuz she's just that damned special (which she is )?
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
            I think Colonel Young recognizes that Scott needs some growing up and seasoning in order to become a really good officer, which is why he's arrainging that Scott will lead the offworld teams and TJ will stay in command of the ship with Young himself is unable.

Now here's another question: We tend to refer to all the military personnel by their last names: Scott, Young, Greer, etc. But not TJ, why is that? Is it 'cuz she's just that damned special (which she is )?
            Cause it's easier to spell than her last name
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah he did. But I still wouldn't trust him with my life. What happens when they're in a fight for their lives and Scott becomes randy again? He'll shut his radio off and sneak off to the nearest closet for a quickie Yeah I wouldn't want him protecting me
              Do you really want me to answer that question?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Do you really want me to answer that question?
                Um no...Probably best not to
                sigpic

Comment

Um no...Probably best not to
                  I'm going to anyone just because I like a challenge. It defies all logic to say that when Scott's or someone else's life is in danger for him to think about sex let alone practice it.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm going to anyone just because I like a challenge. It defies all logic to say that when Scott's or someone else's life is in danger for him to think about sex let alone practice it.
                    I know, I was kidding

But seriously, he shouldn't have turned his radio off, it was irresponsible at the very least.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know, I was kidding

But seriously, he shouldn't have turned his radio off, it was irresponsible at the very least.
                      True but we all know the military has their fair share of irresponsible people
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

True but we all know the military has their fair share of irresponsible people
                        Yep true, but being on an alien ship in who knows what galaxy far far far from home you'd think he'd be a little more on the ball than that. Who knows what's lurking in the shadows *cue eerie music*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          I'm trying to keep up with these threads and just not managing to do a good job but I did notice and want to respond to the above.

An antagonist doesn't have to be a clear, outright bad guy like Apophis/Anubis/Wraith.

The antagonist right now is the ship itself and the stranded crew that are working at cross purposes with one another.
                          Couldn't agree more.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yep true, but being on an alien ship in who knows what galaxy far far far from home you'd think he'd be a little more on the ball than that. Who knows what's lurking in the shadows *cue eerie music*
                            I don't see why. Military personel are thrown into foreign enviroments all the time. It doesn't tend to change their behavior.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't see why. Military personel are thrown into foreign enviroments all the time. It doesn't tend to change their behavior.
                              Well just give him a Gibbs slap, If that doesn't knock some sense into him nothing will *puts hand up* I volunteer
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mparsons1981 View Post
                                At this point i'm not convinced there will be later seasons. If there are it will be purely on the basis of the stargate name alone, as so far this series has not been good, and i think most people here would agree with that if they could look past (which i admit is very hard to do) their love of all things stargate bias.

Plus Robert Carlyle will not stick around for year after year on this, I can see him being in one season and no more, if it gets renewed.
                                I disagree. First Robert has stated he loves working on this, second the series has been great so far and the ratings support that. Most likely there will be a second season and if anyone won't be back my money is on Jamil Smith (Greer.) I am growing to like him but I have a feeling this will be similar to the Rainbow Sun Francks (Ford) issue on Atlantis. THe difference here is I couldn't stand Ford and I like Greer.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X