Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't need to kill Chloe just give her less screen time. ::devil::
    ** me ducking Jelgate tomatoes***

Hopefully she will becomes an expert at something important along the line.

If I was the writer. I would be gutsy. And would have Chloe find and put her head in some ancient repository database on the ship. You know the thing that grabbed O'Neill head in Antarctica and made him build a super power unit. So she would become the Ancient expert on the ship. Obviously somebody would need to shoot the database and pull her out before she gets too many information and she then dies.

Now she would then be interesting and useful.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post

If I was the writer. I would be gutsy. And would have Chloe find and put her head in some ancient repository database on the ship. You know the thing that grabbed O'Neill head in Antarctica and made him build a super power unit. So she would become the Ancient expert on the ship. Obviously somebody would need to shoot the database and pull her out before she gets too many information and she then dies.

Now she would then be interesting and useful.
      The only way that would become interesting would be if her head exploded when Scott shot the database head-sucky thingy.

Comment

In lieu of the lack of real thought around here, here's my fake answer:

I hope Chloe lives throughout the whole series, and ends up becoming the ship's concubine. Furthermore, I hope we start to see at least 30/45 mins of each episode devoted to romance and character drama.

Finally, I hope that we get an episode where everyone thinks Chloe died, but she magically (inexplicably?) shows up alive at the very end of the episode. Actually, make it 10 episodes...or 20.

There, did I do it right?
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Life

Rush dials the gate not realizing that Chloe is standing in front of it. She goes Kawoosh with the event horizon.

Col Young: "You killed Chloe, you B****rd!!!" "Needs a lot of work"

*But then the crew wakes up and it was only a dream*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
            In lieu of the lack of real thought around here, here's my fake answer:

I hope Chloe lives throughout the whole series, and ends up becoming the ship's concubine. Furthermore, I hope we start to see at least 30/45 mins of each episode devoted to romance and character drama.

Finally, I hope that we get an episode where everyone thinks Chloe died, but she magically (inexplicably?) shows up alive at the very end of the episode. Actually, make it 10 episodes...or 20.

There, did I do it right?
            Yes you did. After SGU they should create a new SGU spin-off for teenagers:

Stargate: The adventures of Miss Chloe

Maybe it could be an SGU prequel. Depicting the story of Chloe and her friends before the Destiny.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
              Yes you did. After SGU they should create a new SGU spin-off for teenagers:

Stargate: The adventures of Miss Chloe

Maybe it could be an SGU prequel. Depicting the story of Chloe and her friends before the Destiny.
              That would be...strange, lol. I sort of wonder what type of premise they'll come up with next...assuming they do. I mean, I'd love to see Stargate continue (after a long run of SGU, preferably), but it'll be interesting to see what kind of show they decide to do if it gets to that point

Also (in case it's not abundantly clear already), my real thoughts are that I do hope Chloe does not die (at least not soon and without purpose), because I really want to see her grow as an individual and fulfill her goals of not being the useless one on the ship. Go Chloe!
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

she dies like, once, twice in one episode? Jack died hundreds of times (FOR REAL) in Abyss, Daniel Jackson died lots of times. and now they compare her to KENNY (who is killed off and re-incarnated without explanation?)

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  The series is still young my friend.
                  there lots of chances to off Chloe. lol

Comment

A big LMAO at this thread.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    she dies like, once, twice in one episode? Jack died hundreds of times (FOR REAL) in Abyss, Daniel Jackson died lots of times. and now they compare her to KENNY (who is killed off and re-incarnated without explanation?)

Chill out is not a serious comparison, it was obviously made out of jest...
                    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      It would be funny if every season there was a " kill Cloe" episode. Time travel, deep comas, getting lost on planets, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Life

Rush dials the gate not realizing that Chloe is standing in front of it. She goes Kawoosh with the event horizon.

Col Young: "You killed Chloe, you B****rd!!!" "Needs a lot of work"

*But then the crew wakes up and it was only a dream*
                        LMAO .... so funny dude!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          You? A Family Guy Fan? NO!

Besides, I think the writers are setting Scott up to be the Butt Monkey while offworld. The first planet he's on explodes. Nearly gets sunburned to death, falls down a crevasse, then gets diseased on the Jungle Planet. Then gets bitten on the same planet and wakes up to find himself the last one alive. Then he dies or something. Then, in a second timeline, he finds out Chloe's dead before seeing the other three on the team get killed. He's the survivor again, and is left to die on the Jungle Planet in that timeline!

Jeez, what's next?
                          First, the South Park comment was hysterical, as was the Family Guy quoting.

And, one critic (think it was Variety) called Lt. Scott "fanfiction fodder" so one could assume he'll get the crap beaten out of him on a regular basis.

But will Chloe die all the time? Well, it would give her something to do.....

Comment

Chill out is not a serious comparison, it was obviously made out of jest...
                            i was amazed that someone compared her to kenny. as i said, if they had called her "daniel of SGU" then that would be a true fan.

mmmm....

kill chloe episode?

sounds cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              *snort*

This gem, straight from Family Guy, summed up another poster's feelings:
                              That's happened quite a few times, there's 2010, Before I Sleep, Moebius, This Mortal Coil, The Last Man, and Continuum.

Comment

I think Chloe will become everyone's favorite character by the end if the series...just you wait...all of you will be saying sorry to Jelgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X