Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this isn't a two-parter. In that case this was not a very good episode. I hate that they just left it unresolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
      What the Freak was that?
      It's a cliffhanger
      If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
      Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

I don't know...that was kinda whack...
        how you just gonna just end it like that....

It was interesting....I don't go for horror in the sci fi category....Event Horizon...finsihed that thread for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
          It makes perfect sense, given that they were the exact same solar flare with the exact same properties. This all made perfect sense to me, so I'm not sure what is so confusing
          The solar flare from the end of 1969 was the exact same flare also. They went through the gate just a few short seconds early and it threw them years further than they wanted to be. By all indications it was a few hours between when Rush went through the gate and when Scott threw the Kino through and it came out the other side roughly around the same time as Rush? Really?
          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Brilliant and Excellent ep. SGU has officially become the next Stargate series. It had Stargate written all over this one. I loved the character moments, the suspense and mystery was done very well. It also had a unique ending which was something a little different. This episode sorta remind me of Tabula Rasa from SGA, because it started from one point and you had to work your way to the solution while going backwards in time. I think the classic Stargate fans will be happy with this episode, I know I am.
            It was very Tabula Rasa. In my opinion, Stargate is back. And its back for good.

Comment

i fell asleep during some of it but i am rewatching it and i thought it was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheoryCraft View Post
                Agreed. Any doubts I had about this show are now completely gone.

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                I don't know...that was kinda whack...
                how you just gonna just end it like that....

It was interesting....I don't go for horror in the sci fi category....Event Horizon...finsihed that thread for me.
                Actually the thing that most interested me about the ending was the whole thing with the flickering executive producer like we were still watching it through the Kino, very nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                  The solar flare from the end of 1969 was the exact same flare also. They went through the gate just a few short seconds early and it threw them years further than they wanted to be. By all indications it was a few hours between when Rush went through the gate and when Scott threw the Kino through and it came out the other side roughly around the same time as Rush? Really?

each time they threw the Kino through it was just in time for the flare...
                  Wasn't that three times?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
                    it is way too convenient that the animal cures the disease that they have. one in a million. well at-least i think this, tell me your opinion.
                    I think in general that the disease is caused by a tiny microbe and in general the venom acts either chemically or biologically on certain structures, so it's fortuitous but not impossible
                    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Very nice ep, but then I've always really enjoyed Stargate's time travel episodes.

TJ and Eli were the standouts for me, with a honorable mention to Greer. It was neat to see TJ struggling with the medical crisis, and I enjoyed her sharing family stories with Eli on the planet. Eli annoyed me a bit on the planet, but I liked his conversations with TJ and Rush, as well as his bedside speech to Chloe.

Compared to last week, I thought this ep did a far better job of having nice character moments within an interesting plot, as well as having a pretty good balance between the characters, though I was sad not to see anything of Wray.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post

Actually the thing that most interested me about the ending was the whole thing with the flickering executive producer like we were still watching it through the Kino, very nice touch.

Well I can definitely say you're right...it was a very creative episode...
                        Maybe I should like as an episode on that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Best episode of SGU yet. Nuff said.
                          Personally I would put it as one of the better episodes of Stargate since at least "Heroes"...maybe even "Meridian"...but thats just me
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Eli's speech to Chloe reminded of what Carter said to Daniel in Meridian. "Why do we always wait until the last minute to say what we feel..."

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                              Those were two separate timelines
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Brilliant and Excellent ep. SGU has officially become the next Stargate series. It had Stargate written all over this one. I loved the character moments, the suspense and mystery was done very well. It also had a unique ending which was something a little different. This episode sorta reminded me of Tabula Rasa from SGA, because it started from one point and you had to work your way to the solution while going backwards in time. I think the classic Stargate fans will be happy with this episode, I know I am.
                                perfect review

sigpic
                                Sig made by squirrely1
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                                *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Working...
                                X