Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
    Agree with that!
    While I love Rona Mitra as an actress,methinks that if her Kiva character were to become a regular the Destiny would become empty real fast as she ends up killing just about everybody any time things do not go her way.

BTW glad to see another Dune fan around here! (Shai Hulud means Sandworm that's how I know )
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
      in tv shows its almost everytime the person who you suspected at the least i say the other mole is chloe
      yeap and she's sleeping with Scott because she wants intel !

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
      By the way, I'm pretty sure the transcript you posted is wrong. If I recall correctly, Rush asked: "How do you know I'm someone aboard Destiny?"...
      i rewatched and i hear that too

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
      Or simply: Telford used Wray to get a list of the people on the destiny.
      i agree ! it's the most easy solution or maybe Wray give to the IOA command the list and Telford send a copy to the LA
      Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Wray is just an IOA puppet. Shes worried about Rush cause hes probably the closest thing to an allied on that ship. Her boss, Strom, is in charge of the IOA, so probably not a spy either.

My pick for the mole is either Volker or one of the unknown faces in the background. Check how Volker is dressed, something is wrong, hes also barely qualified like he knows just enough to get the job done but nothing more. He also has difficulties bonding with anyone, like he doesnt belong.

Comment

maybe Wray is a wraith.......Wrayth...

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            maybe Wray is a wraith.......Wrayth...
            A pun...damnnnnn youuuuuu.

But seriously the military are dicks. Worse than the IOA. Wray has been a voice to counter the madness with the military and that half an idiot Greer.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
              I have to ask how did Wray automatically became the #1 suspect as being the mole for the LA onboard the Destny. Why it cannot be another soldier or even another scientist?
              I don't know about anyone else but I know I have never claimed she was the number one suspect. I did claim that she could be one, not the only one, but just one, and that she may not even be aware - as in, she's giving information to someone who IS a mole. So, to answer your post, at least from my position as the OP, that she has never been referred to as the #1 suspect. Why not another soldier or scientist (aside from Rush that is)? Because another soldier or scientist isn't tasked with control of personnel files.

But seriously the military are dicks. Worse than the IOA. Wray has been a voice to counter the madness with the military and that half an idiot Greer.
              I guess we're going to have to disagree there. Madness? Really?
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Can't be Wray, the more hostile and obnoxious a suspect is (in TV drama) the less likely that he/she is guilty!

Comment

Originally posted by mrshorty View Post
                  Can't be Wray, the more hostile and obnoxious a suspect is (in TV drama) the less likely that he/she is guilty!
                  Precisely,m I very much doubt she is the mole, there are far better candidates.
                  The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    it explains why she's a jerk
                    Yeah but by that reasoning there's more LA spies on Destiny than not.

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                    Or simply: Telford used Wray to get a list of the people on the destiny.
                    It's probably not that hard to get a list of people on Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                      While I love Rona Mitra as an actress,methinks that if her Kiva character were to become a regular the Destiny would become empty real fast as she ends up killing just about everybody any time things do not go her way.

BTW glad to see another Dune fan around here! (Shai Hulud means Sandworm that's how I know )
                      Kiva's a daughter of one of the top LA commanders, she's used to a life of luxury, a pampered existance. She's a princess with a penchant for pain. Seeing how she would deal with the deprivations involved with living on Destiny would be awesome!

FWIW Dune r0x0rs. Best sci fi novel ever, bar none.

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.
                      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        From "Subversion" transcript:

RUSH: How d'you know about someone aboard *Destiny*?

http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s1...ipts/118.shtml
                        Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                        By the way, I'm pretty sure the transcript you posted is wrong. If I recall correctly, Rush asked: "How do you know I'm someone aboard Destiny?"...
                        I also thought that the transcript was wrong.

Is there someone (e.g. "Callie Sullivan" who wrote the transcript) that can be informed, so that this error can be corrected?

EDIT: I'm in the process of writing something up now to let them know, using the "write to us" link in the footer.

Edit (again): Email sent.

Edit (26/05): Got a reply back:
                        Thanks for the e-mail! I've cleared it with the transcript author and will make the correction.

Darren
                        Last edited by Stranded; 25 May 2010, 10:38 PM.
                        Enjoying SGU. 'Nuff said.

Comment

While we're not 100% sure where Wray's loyalties lie, I'm fairly confident she isn't LA. Telford was the mole.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                            I think it's Brody because
                            Spoiler:
                            he had no prob venting Telford's room
                            seeing that he was compromised
                            That is a good point. He did seem a little eager to follow through with Col Young's order.

I don't think Wray is a mole. I think she is genuinely worried about Rush and doesn't trust Young to do what is in his best interests.
                            What if it is NOT wray, but that ioa guy she was reporting too who is their other spy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranded View Post
                              I also thought that the transcript was wrong.

Is there someone (e.g. "Callie Sullivan" who wrote the transcript) that can be informed, so that this error can be corrected?

EDIT: I'm in the process of writing something up now to let them know, using the "write to us" link in the footer.

Edit (again): Email sent.
                              thanks, I'll keep an eye on the transcript if it comes out before Friday's ep

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              That is a good point. He did seem a little eager to follow through with Col Young's order.

What if it is NOT wray, but that ioa guy she was reporting too who is their other spy.
                              Yep, Carl Strom seemed to be pretty interested in getting the ship as well
                              from Earth:
                              STROM: And we don't want to put the ship at risk.
                              STROM: You're our eyes and ears now. Your life - certainly the lives of everyone aboard - is the first priority, but you have to understand there's a lot at stake here.

Maybe that's innocent, maybe it's not, but there's something in the way he says it (good casting on that) that just makes you question whether he's really got your best interest at heart. I think he'd be glad to use Wray if he could.
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

With all the enemies the SGC has made through the years, pretty sure every new employee gets a thorough background check. Its one thing to get to Earth by ship and make a normal life for yourself, its another to infiltrate the most protected organizations of the world.

The only way is through brainwashing technology and they have that Tok'ra device to counter that. Random testing should be mandatory at this point. Tellford probably took the test after his LA undercover work, results must have been inconclusive, the lies and the brainwash being blurred together.

If theres a mole, its gonna be a random civilian, someone easily accessible on Earth (compared to SGC or IOA personnel).

Comment

Working...
                                X