No announcement yet.

Commander Kiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they have the budget to keep an actress the caliber of Rona Mitra indefinitely though?
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
      Do they have the budget to keep an actress the caliber of Rona Mitra indefinitely though?
      If their budget can handle Robert Carlyle then it must be pretty big. I'm sure there is enough for Rhona as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
        Is Rhona Mitra high caliber?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Is Rhona Mitra high caliber?
          Certainly not A List as yet, although her star is in the ascendancy!
          Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Well apart from Carlyle, She's more recognized than any other regular actor on this show. If shes willing, shes could be around for a while. If she can make 20+ episodes on The Practice and Boston Legal, surely she can do the same on SGU. Im sure that if she ask for a regular spot, they'll give it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
              She's more recognized than any other regular actor on this show.
              I'd say Ming-Na is.

Comment

Ming Who?
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                  Ming Who?
                  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001840/

Comment

Sarcasm perhaps?

Seems like after an IMDB comparison that Ming Na is a jobbing TV actress, Rhona Mitra has successfully made the jump from TV to Movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                      Sarcasm perhaps?

Seems like after an IMDB comparison that Ming Na is a jobbing TV actress, Rhona Mitra has successfully made the jump from TV to Movies.
                      Nowadays it's not an immidiate indicator of success.

Comment

I've never seen Rhona Mitra before this show. David Blue and Robert Carlyle are the only actors I have seen before SGU. Well, Ming Na was the voice of Mulan......which I didn't know for a while....

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                          Im sure that if she ask for a regular spot, they'll give it to her.
                          We can only hope.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            We can only hope.
                            Indeed. If Kiva becomes a regular I will be very happy! I like her character so much already.....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Indeed. If Kiva becomes a regular I will be very happy! I like her character so much already.....
                              She definitely has all the makings of a great villain. Let's see what she has to offer in the final two episodes of the season.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What are the chances of Kiva hooking up with Scott? I want to see Chloe get all jealous hehe. She's not very entertaining for anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X