Way of resolving the Cliff-Hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    This raises an interesting question for me about how the brainwashing works. As Kiva told Rush, they don't know how effective it would be in a body with switched consciousnesses, which raises the issue of whether the brainwashing is physical or psychological. If it's physical, no amount of Goa'uld rites are going to bring Telford back, because it's not being done to his body. If it's psychological, what effect could it have to be physically bringing him close to death?
    Spoiler:

http://video.syfy.com/shows/universe...verse/v1231138
    its shown on the sneak peek what happens with Telford also happens with rush ( in Teldords body) so I think the effect is both physically and psychological
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
      O'Neill wasn't, but he was around when Teal'c was in Threshold
      what about in Seth when he was under that nishta stuff?

Comment

I think he's brainwashed. He might as well be calling Young a "Ha'taka" and crying out for his lord Apophis.
        Maybe Young should have had O'neill Zat him before he used the stones. It worked on Ry'ac and the followers of Setesh.

It just depends on if the L.A. used Nishta gas on him, or killed him and used a sarcauphagus to brainwash him.
        Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          what about in Seth when he was under that nishta stuff?
          Ah yes
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
            Spoiler:

its shown on the sneak peek what happens with Telford also happens with rush ( in Teldords body) so I think the effect is both physically and psychological
            Thanks for the link, but I don't watch sneak peeks or trailers in my attempt to stay spoiler-free.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
              Spoiler:

Na. All that shows is the dwindling air has an effect on both sides... Nothing what so ever to do with the brainwashing (if any)

Comment

Working...
              X