Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
    He was still denying he was working for the Lucian Alliance at that time, he had to show remorse and or not want to hear about the incidents in order to make Young thing he was still the same guy he was before.
    True I mean is only when he knows the game is up that he shows finally his true colors smiling in a very wicked manner at both Young and O'neill and then giving that longwinded speech that not even he believes given who he was talking about. so no the guy is just evil as hell and deserves to die but at the hands of his employers not asphyxiated by Young.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

He doesn't believe in what he said? Then why even say it?

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
        True I mean is only when he knows the game is up that he shows finally his true colors smiling in a very wicked manner at both Young and O'neill and then giving that longwinded speech that not even he believes given who he was talking about. so no the guy is just evil as hell and deserves to die but at the hands of his employers not asphyxiated by Young.
        If he deserves to die (and I don't think he does), what does it matter who kills him?

Comment

If Telford cures his suppossed brainwashing and the stones are swapped back. Then out of guilt he does an act of selfless sacrifice to stop the LA assult on Destiny. Now that would be so cliche and gay.

Comment

it wouldve been cool if Telford switched sides because he fell for Kiva. i believe that wouldve been more dramatic or is it just me?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              it wouldve been cool if Telford switched sides because he fell for Kiva. i believe that wouldve been more dramatic or is it just me?
              Or just a cliche.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                Or just a cliche.
                but a nice one
                nevertheless i dont think this is the reason i am with the brainwashing
                sigpic

Comment

No one in the military has ever become a traitor to a group of alien thugs.
                  i didn't see any aliens in this ep
                  Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                  Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                  Or just a cliche.
                  and we know how jack feels about those
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think Telford and Ray should have a luv child together. I bet his body makes it back to destiny via Rush.
                    sigpic

Comment

You didn't see any aliens in this episode? Really I was unaware that the Lucian Alliance are all from Earth...my mistake I guess that wouldn't make them aliens. As in an individual not born on planet Earth, who's genetic line has seperated from the humans of earth for several thousand years...which from several several SG1 episodes we know there are alterations to genetics (Beneath the Surface, Metamorphosis, etc).

Comment

You didn't see any aliens in this episode? Really I was unaware that the Lucian Alliance are all from Earth...my mistake I guess that wouldn't make them aliens. As in an individual not born on planet Earth, who's genetic line has seperated from the humans of earth for several thousand years...which from several several SG1 episodes we know there are alterations to genetics (Beneath the Surface, Metamorphosis, etc).
                        Now common you very well know what he/she meant. Genetic alterations or mutations or what have you or not, fact is they are still HUMAN and not aliens like the blue Aliens that have been hounding them.
                        The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

Comment

They are not from Earth, plain and simple, which means they are aliens. Their motives are to control the galaxy and wield power. Not in a benevolent manner, not for the greater good of all humans. He would be joining an organization that wants to undercut not only his country but his entire world, friends, family all of it.

What it comes down to for a lot of people on this forum is that his character is US military and they have such a hatred for them they think the worst of Telford and that he or anyone else in the US military would sell their souls at the first chance they had for any price.

Comment

They are not from Earth, plain and simple, which means they are aliens. Their motives are to control the galaxy and wield power. Not in a benevolent manner, not for the greater good of all humans. He would be joining an organization that wants to undercut not only his country but his entire world, friends, family all of it.
                            They are HUMAN plain and simple so not what one would traditionally see as Aliens or Extraterrestrials maybe illegal aliens but not ETs.

What it comes down to for a lot of people on this forum is that his character is US military and they have such a hatred for them they think the worst of Telford and that he or anyone else in the US military would sell their souls at the first chance they had for any price.
                            On that you will not get any argument from me, you are absolutely and sadly 100% correct.

Comment

It would be cool if Telford's brainwashing was eradicated, and he joined the Destiny crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragitsu View Post
                                It would be cool if Telford's brainwashing was eradicated, and he joined the Destiny crew.
                                oh i like that young, vs rush vs telford vs wray.

round 1 ding ding
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X