The Greater Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    I think that future events will overtake them and there won't be any fallout at all.
    ...and we'll all be left with one hell of a cliffhanger until October
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      That would depend on what the fallout is. If Young is proven right, then the only contention will be among those that were all gung ho for Young to fail, don't you think?
      That is true...

Comment

I still say Young's intention is to clean the brainwashing by almost killing him like they did the Tealc. I don't see anything that makes this brainwashing seem more insidious than tealc's. When they told tealc he was brainwashed, he insisted that he wasn't and despite remembering all of the events they went through, he told them that he was secretly working undercover for Apophis the entire time he was with them. Its probably the same thing with Telford, he is saying he was not brainwashed but he was, and the only way to fix it is by a near death experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Disastorm View Post
          I still say Young's intention is to clean the brainwashing by almost killing him like they did the Tealc. I don't see anything that makes this brainwashing seem more insidious than tealc's. When they told tealc he was brainwashed, he insisted that he wasn't and despite remembering all of the events they went through, he told them that he was secretly working undercover for Apophis the entire time he was with them. Its probably the same thing with Telford, he is saying he was not brainwashed but he was, and the only way to fix it is by a near death experience.
          Your assuming he is brainwashed. We don't know that for certain like we did for Teal'c
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
          X