Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could be wrong, but didn't the episode say that telford was a spy that couldn't report the attack on icarus or otherwise blow his cover. However, he was a pilot in defending the base in the first episode and wasn't under cover. Isn't this a contradiction? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmith888 View Post
      I could be wrong, but didn't the episode say that telford was a spy that couldn't report the attack on icarus or otherwise blow his cover. However, he was a pilot in defending the base in the first episode and wasn't under cover. Isn't this a contradiction? thanks
      There was another base that he let the LA attack while he was undercover.

Perfecto!

Comment

Her pregnancy could be an excellent plot thread, or a fail such as the "god child" in BSG. That series felt belly-up after the second season.

Writers have alot they can do here. Once they don't drop the mystical mumbo jumbo on us.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
          Her pregnancy could be an excellent plot thread, or a fail such as the "god child" in BSG. That series felt belly-up after the second season.

Writers have alot they can do here. Once they don't drop the mystical mumbo jumbo on us.
          I'm hoping for just a normal kid with no special powers or DNA or whatever. The best thing they can do (if the show goes for 5-6 or more seasons) is just show the kid growing up in this completely weird environment and how that impacts him/her.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            I'm hoping for just a normal kid with no special powers or DNA or whatever. The best thing they can do (if the show goes for 5-6 or more seasons) is just show the kid growing up in this completely weird environment and how that impacts him/her.
            At the same time, TJ has to be allowed to do her own thing, too. Teyla went awol from the action really and general story line after her pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
              At the same time, TJ has to be allowed to do her own thing, too. Teyla went awol from the action really and general story line after her pregnancy.
              Yes! I want them to keep the baby and still have plenty of TJ.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Oh, I have no doubt that there is an element of realism. I'd be happier if it wasn't so 'frequent' in the show. But that's just me. SG-1 didn't need it to be successful. And, for me, the characters need severe attitude adjustments for this show to come close to the popularity of SG1.

But then, Subversion was so close in tone and story to SG1, maybe the show will end up merging the best aspects of SG1 with what's good about SGU.
                You might just have your wish..!!!

Jason967067 writes: “I was wondering if you could give us a hint and tell us if SGU is going to have a darker tone in season 2 or if the crew is going to be more upbeat?”

Answer: At the risk of giving too much away, I’ll just say that a number of characters will see an “attitude adjustment” as their journey develops.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hinese-bistro/
                sigpic

Comment

You might just have your wish...
                  Ahh, major, you forget that attitudes can adjust in many different ways. Twenty bucks on any adjustments not being to leiasky's liking anyways.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    Ahh, major, you forget that attitudes can adjust in many different ways. Twenty bucks on any adjustments not being to leiasky's liking anyways.
                    yeah, that's a fact
                    we have no idea on the adjustments, or how those adjustments come to be (I;m for them coming about by Young-delivered beatings )
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

20 bucks says your right....... I was just pointing out that there are going to be changes. Maybe some she'll like and some she won't.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great episode and it was good to see O'Neill and Jackson together.
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                          I agree. I like TJ and hope she doesn't get neglected like Teyla did.

Perfecto!

Comment

1. Was originally interesting to see Young and Rush trusting each other for once...and then Young wants him double checked. Which made sense.

2. As did Jack getting Daniel involved. Young had basically told him to keep the op low profile so Jack decided not to use the current chain of command.

3. Interesting that Young and Telford 'were' mates at one point.

4. Baby shower = meh.

5. Not 100% comfortable with Telford getting suffocated but Young is running out of options.

Very tasty!
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Sadly, I must give many randoms green before I can green you again.

Comment

I don't think TJ will get neglected (at least I hope not I don't know what the writers have planned) She is the highest ranking medical officer on the ship. She more medical knowledge than the other people. So she is kinda key in keeping the crew alive. but we will see. I will be very mad if they put her in the background like they did Teyla, but like I said I don't think that will happen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X