No announcement yet.

Rush / Chloe Now A Spy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to wait and see, I suppose, but I don't see Chloe as weak as some do. I definitely don't see her 'use' as defined by who she's seeing. Maybe Rush doesn't either.
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

No wonder they ran away so easily.

I would laugh if they went on board with cameras attatched to their heads I can imagine it

*Near end scene where Rush and Chloe are seated with other people*

Greer: You know they gave up awfully quick after you left

*Rush stares at Greer awkwardly*

Chloe: Nah it's fine, they probably took to much....err what is it called

Scott: (rolls his eyes) Damage chloe, it's called damage.

Greer: Umm...I don't know about you but something looks awfully different about you and Rush Chloe.

(Rush and Chloe shake their heads whilst the massive cameras shake violently on their heads too)

Rush: No impossible, oh crap um Spy no2 please help put the camera into proper position

(Greer gives a serial killer look at Scott hinting that something should be done)

Scott: Well.....I shall err be in a Broom Closet.....bye

Ok nevermind
      Tst

Comment

While i think it would be strange if they passed up this opportunity to do so, i doubt they managed to do it to chloe from the lack of time. Rush on the other hand, has been in their possession for a good week or so.

Comment

I agree that would be backwards to do chloe who just got there but clearly they wanted another person.
          They could have just given rush back to Destiny if they wanted a spy.

I don't buy the spy theory...If they do it...it's an automatic plot hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
            plot hole.
            How so?
            Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
              It would seem more likely. Imagine Chloe, one moment cute and lovable, the next covered in blood and killing everyone in sight, Dollhouse style.
              Or Firefly style. Love that Joss!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                Or Firefly style. Love that Joss!
                River FTW.
                Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

I was just thinking about it and what if it's not the usual "Mmm. These strawberries are delicious. You have to try KILLKILLKILLKILL! them." scenario.
                  Spoiler:
                  We saw the aquatic-looking aliens out of water and the humans in water. Maybe the aliens are trying to breathe air so they can interact with Destiny and convert the humans into water-breathers. Not sure about why they'd convert us, but it'd be an excuse to see Chloe in that alien suit all the time.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

We dont actualy know that it was water they were keeping Rush / Chloe in, for all we know it could be any clear liquid, petrol, vodka, etc?

Likewise just because the Smurfs are blue doesnt mean they are aquatic.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      I was just thinking about it and what if it's not the usual "Mmm. These strawberries are delicious. You have to try KILLKILLKILLKILL! them." scenario.
                      Spoiler:
                      We saw the aquatic-looking aliens out of water and the humans in water. Maybe the aliens are trying to breathe air so they can interact with Destiny and convert the humans into water-breathers. Not sure about why they'd convert us, but it'd be an excuse to see Chloe in that alien suit all the time.
                      Oh wow! Thats a great theory! In fact I think that is very close to what the aliens may be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabula Rasa View Post
                        Well, they have been 'abducted' / 'rescued' by the Smurfs, who we already know from Rush have technology capable of breaking into the human mind, what are the chances that they could have been programed as sleeper agents by the Smurfs?
                        Mark my words
                        Spoiler:

The aliens only abducted Cloe to get a "Mate" for Rush, so they cut a hole in the ship nearest to the highest concentration of females, the crew quarters. They will genetically experiment with their DNA and in a few seasons the crew will have to free their human slaves.

Comment

Chloe could be successfully implanted with an alien embryo?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            i did get the feeling that something was off near the end of the ep.
                            Actually I did too...I mean something was 'up'...but I doubt they are spies, only time will tell of course.

Comment

Maybe the sleeper agents only activate while in water like their containment environment. Mmm naked and running around the ship doing who knows what... Or waking up naked and finding yourself in a weird room.

Comment

Towards the end, when Scott and Chloe are sleeping, Chloe was awake. I could have sword she had this rather sinister smile. She was just kidnapped and her and the crew have just been attacked by an aggressive enemy. Why is she smiling? Might have been my imagination. Would appreciate if anyone can dig up the scene/picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X