No announcement yet.

The Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the feeling that the Smurf Aliens (not an official name) will become a recurring alien race.

We know that they have expanded across the galaxy that the Destiny is in. Even in Air part 3 we saw one of there crafts (probably a drone) detach from the Destiny.

Then later on the desert planet that Rush was left on, there was an alien ship. So obviously they have Hyperspace like technology (shown in "Space"), and have spread themselves across the galaxy.

I would not be surprised that those smurfs make an appearance again.

Comment

lol, with staff shaped main weapons maybe?
      sigpic

Comment

They look more like ****ed up Na'vi then Smurfs

Comment

It would be defiantly be better if they come back as the main bad guy if the series...although it's been made clear thats the lucian alliance, but I would love to see them in a lot of eps in the next season
          sigpic

Comment

And what the hell was with Rush trying to explain the alien technology....to an alien?! He had no idea it was young, so what was the point of him blabbering on in English to the alien? I realise they did that to let the audience know what the device was for, but the method they used doesn't really hold water logically.

Comment

Originally posted by haloplayer View Post
              I get the feeling that the Smurf Aliens (not an official name) will become a recurring alien race.

We know that they have expanded across the galaxy that the Destiny is in. Even in Air part 3 we saw one of there crafts (probably a drone) detach from the Destiny.

Then later on the desert planet that Rush was left on, there was an alien ship. So obviously they have Hyperspace like technology (shown in "Space"), and have spread themselves across the galaxy.

I would not be surprised that those smurfs make an appearance again.
              I gurantee a 100% the aliens will return
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Albeno View Post
                And what the hell was with Rush trying to explain the alien technology....to an alien?! He had no idea it was young, so what was the point of him blabbering on in English to the alien? I realise they did that to let the audience know what the device was for, but the method they used doesn't really hold water logically.
                It came out kind of odd a bit. But maybe Rush assumes they were different faction within the Alien groups by observing his reactions. Maybe this alien didn't know about the mind reading device used by the "military". Maybe the alien was completely outraged by the detention of another lifeform and decided to liberate him, but just didn't know about what kind of experiment his people where doing. It was a bit clumsy.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Ha, I love the nickname. Smurfs. Ha, ha. Wonder when we'll find out their real name.

Comment

But kudos to the producers for doing something totally different. I look forward to their return.
                    I was thinking the same thing,you know yay for finally getting alien looking aliens,who don't speak English for no reason.Then I was watching an SG-1 episode 4x09 Scorched Earth and noticed that the Gadmeer look freakishly similar to the smurf aliens only more green and they had tails.So much for original guys.

Comment

Smurfs... lol.

Comment

maybe the ship in "Air part 3" was driven away be the sudden appearance of the humans?
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end...

Comment

To the contrary, there are quadrillions of evolutionary variables that led to the creation of humans, and for other sentient life-forms even exist is questionable, but should they exist the probability of them looking even remotely similar to humans or apes is basically zero.
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end...

Comment

They reminded me of the renegade Asgard that we saw in SGA. Except those were cooler and smarter. These didn't appear to be formidable enemies as they were intelligent, but not that bright, and they weren't strong either (Rush took one down pretty easily).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Plot::Twist- View Post
                              To the contrary, there are quadrillions of evolutionary variables that led to the creation of humans, and for other sentient life-forms even exist is questionable, but should they exist the probability of them looking even remotely similar to humans or apes is basically zero.
                              So what? It is a TV show.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

IMO, after hearing what Mallozzi said about the alien's name, I think it'll be a major disappointment if we don't know what these aliens are called. This is especially if they become a major antagonist. However it's not clear if they are so for now I'm ok with it. However, if they do become a major antagonist, I'd like a name of an enemy, even calling them the Smurflings, Smoothlings, Bluelings, or Fishlings would be better than nothing at all. I'm quite sure they're not Furlings, but it would be rather ironic if Furlings were not cuddly and cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X