late night rerun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late night rerun

i think this episode is a must to watch on the late night rerun..more so than the first few episodes....any one agree?....also hoping to notice more about the aliens

Originally posted by randomking View Post
    i think this episode is a must to watch on the late night rerun..more so than the first few episodes....any one agree?....also hoping to notice more about the aliens
    they're blue
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

definitely
      ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        they're blue
        i did not see that...see i must watch it again....but i really am wondering if they see on a color spectrum or if it's some other form of sight

Comment

Yes, I watched the rerun and took in a lot more than I did first time around
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I will definitely be watching my own rerun after work. For one thing, I do notice things the second time around that I missed the first, and hell I think I enjoy things a lot more the second time, show like this.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
            X