TJ and Young Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    No-no, I will not think dark thoughts about something happening to TJ. A lot of fans are doing that for me, and I just hope she'll be alright.
    I don't either. She IS my favorite on the show and I too really really don't want to see anything happen to TJ!
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
      Here is an interesting thought. We had Wray swap bodies with the parapolegic. I wonder what would happen if TJ swapped bodies with someone and she went into labor during swapping? That would make for an interesting swap!
      As devious as it is, TJ would probably want to endure the labour pains as part of becoming a mother. It'll be safer and more controlled if she's in control of her own body when the time comes. It's a good learning experience.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
        As devious as it is, TJ would probably want to endure the labour pains as part of becoming a mother. It'll be safer and more controlled if she's in control of her own body when the time comes. It's a good learning experience.
        Though it would be interesting if TJ didn't know exctly how far along she actually was and did a swap. It would definately be a shocker to the person she swapped with if she suddenly went into labor! That would definately make for some interesting drama!
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Though it would be interesting if TJ didn't know exctly how far along she actually was and did a swap. It would definately be a shocker to the person she swapped with if she suddenly went into labor! That would definately make for some interesting drama!
          This hypothetical scenario is crossing into masochism. The poor girl would be permanently traumatised with labour pains and people staring into her extra wide parts. The embarrassment and shock would be similar to being raped and violated. So it would not be interesting at all for the general public and definitely not family friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
            This hypothetical scenario is crossing into masochism. The poor girl would be permanently traumatised with labour pains and people staring into her extra wide parts. The embarrassment and shock would be similar to being raped and violated. So it would not be interesting at all for the general public and definitely not family friendly.
            You have a point there. Though I doubt that she would do any swapping at that point in her pregnancy. In fact I doubt that she would swap while pregnant anyway. Besides she'd probably have Young not wanting her to anyway.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for word to get back to the SGC about TJ's pregnancy with Young's child? We have already seen Wray use the stones. And there wasn't any mention of TJ's pregnancy to anyone at the SGC from what we could see. I'm wondering if Young will get a chance to tell his wife before word gets back to her via other sources cough *Wray* cough

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for word to get back to the SGC about TJ's pregnancy with Young's child? We have already seen Wray use the stones. And there wasn't any mention of TJ's pregnancy to anyone at the SGC from what we could see. I'm wondering if Young will get a chance to tell his wife before word gets back to her via other sources cough *Wray* cough
                I found it pretty interesting that that wasn't revealed. I'd think that if the writers were aiming to have Wray spill the beans, she would have done so while she had a near month in which to do it. It should prove interesting to see when this comes out though
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Far more likely if it's being kept quiet that someone like Wray would say nothing to protect TJ rather than to protect Young.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                    Far more likely if it's being kept quiet that someone like Wray would say nothing to protect TJ rather than to protect Young.
                    Honestly, I'm not sure what telling everyone back home would accomplish other than pissing off Young's wife and (maybe) superiors.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
                      Honestly, I'm not sure what telling everyone back home would accomplish other than pissing off Young's wife and (maybe) superiors.
                      It would add more ammunition to removing Young as the authority on Destiny....or something. How exactly that's going to happen when they are so far from Earth is beyond me, but I'm surprised that Wray didn't go there. I figured the minute she was free to do so, she's be flapping her gums about it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        It would add more ammunition to removing Young as the authority on Destiny....or something. How exactly that's going to happen when they are so far from Earth is beyond me, but I'm surprised that Wray didn't go there. I figured the minute she was free to do so, she's be flapping her gums about it
                        Young said it himself in 'Justice', he doesn't need General O'Neill to stay in command. And I don't think Jack would remove Young from authority for this, at least not in their current situation across the universe with no real better alternative.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                          Young said it himself in 'Justice', he doesn't need General O'Neill to stay in command. And I don't think Jack would remove Young from authority for this, at least not in their current situation across the universe with no real better alternative.
                          exactly, it's been the stance all along. Young is quite clearly in charge and I don't see O'Niell as changing that, but it still surprised me that Wray didn't try to use TJ's pregnancy to her advantage. After all, she's tried so many other things.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
                            Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              exactly, it's been the stance all along. Young is quite clearly in charge and I don't see O'Niell as changing that, but it still surprised me that Wray didn't try to use TJ's pregnancy to her advantage. After all, she's tried so many other things.
                              I would have thought that too, but maybe she knows that's the wrong play. People on the ship wouldn't think much of her if she tried to use that against Young, and if she thought that it wouldn't get her anything anyway, then she may have just thought it wasn't worth it.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                                I would have thought that too, but maybe she knows that's the wrong play. People on the ship wouldn't think much of her if she tried to use that against Young, and if she thought that it wouldn't get her anything anyway, then she may have just thought it wasn't worth it.
                                I'm secretly hoping that Wray will stop her scheming and become 'one of the crew'. Maybe keeping TJ's condition to herself is a part of that? I don't see that it would magically grant Wray control over the ship either, but I'm trying to think how Wray would see it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X