This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Assuming that they are the ones that come through the gate from the trailer than you are correct, based on context we can clearly see a couple of major plot points have already taken place!
    You know what happens to those who assume?

I'm inclined to think regardless of who that is dialing its towards the end or start of Sabotage. More likely the end based on the story of Sabatoge
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

True.

I would say that I'm making an educated guess based on pictures on Sci-fi.com and the trailer. So more of a hypothesis than an assumption.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
        SGU - Syfy: Video 'Sabotage' Sneak Peek:

At Syfy:

Sabotage - Sneak Peek - Stargate Universe

Watch a sneak peek from the next all-new episode of SGU! This Friday at 9/8C on Syfy!

I did not realize there were stairs/door behind the gate.
        thelastgreatprophecy.com

Comment

Originally posted by kcatlantis View Post
          I did not realize there were stairs/door behind the gate.
          Remember in Air when they first entered the gate and Rush was walking around up there watching everyone from above. This was also featured in the promos and trailers for Air. That's the only reason I remember.
          sigpic

Comment

Remember in Air when they first entered the gate and Rush was walking around up there watching everyone from above. This was also featured in the promos and trailers for Air. That's the only reason I remember.
            Not those stairs. If you look closely as the camera approaches the gate their are like 3-4 steps behind the gate
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I guess this episode after reading the complaints from wayyyyyyyyyyy back, may hurt or make the episode.

Comment

There are a couple of exclusive pics over at WIRED, including this one:

Click the link for another pic and bigger versions.

Comment

No words...should've sent...a poet.

Comment

Wow, what an awesome picture!

That being said, I was kind of expecting an Elliptical Galaxy...but what do I know
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, what an awesome picture!

That being said, I was kind of expecting an Elliptical Galaxy...but what do I know
                      who gives a damn about a shape of the next galaxy I'm wondering what hungry and nasty creatures live there
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        who gives a damn about a shape of the next galaxy I'm wondering what hungry and nasty creatures live there
                        Wow, I just had a brain freeze. I was thinking that was the galaxy they just passed through (which from previous info I thought was elliptical), but if since that is obviously the next galaxy you are correct.

I agree, what lives there? An exciting lead in to things to come!!
                        sigpic

Comment

There are alot of spiral shaped galaxy's in the universe... but i still wished it had a different shape, just for the lulz!

Cant wait to see some planets/animals/plants (not of the Canadian forest type) from this galaxy, i hope the producers go wild!

Comment

That's friggin beautiful. And all those other galaxies around. Damn, it's awesome.
                            Seriously, even haters have to admit that SGU is a beautiful-looking show.

Comment

i think the show has been consistently good since its return but i think im not gonna like this episode as it reminds me of life (shudder) which is my least fav stargate episode ever.is anyone else concerned about this episode ruining the recent strong form the show has been on?
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                                i think the show has been consistently good since its return but i think im not gonna like this episode as it reminds me of life (shudder) which is my least fav stargate episode ever.is anyone else concerned about this episode ruining the recent strong form the show has been on?
                                Really? Life is your least favorite episode in the entire franchise? REALLY?!

Comment

Working...
                                X