This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    I'm gonna say it's our away team coming home? Why? Misdirection. Ratchet up the tension, and then BAM! It's our team. Then, if the gate dials again, there's no uncertainty - it's the aliens. A little anticlimactic, but whatever.
    But what if it's the idiots who ran off in Air Part 3? DUN-DUN-DUN!

Comment

I am curious, did anyone see Superhero movie?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I am curious, did anyone see Superhero movie?
        I can say with all my heart that I have been spared that horror. I stopped watching "Movie" movies after "Not Another Teen Movie"(which, admittedly, amused me).

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          But what if it's the idiots who ran off in Air Part 3? DUN-DUN-DUN!
          They don't have the ability to dial the gate, since the remote was with franklin, and he didn't make it through.
          Also, how would the lost 3 be able to dial in anyway, unless there's a planet really far out of the galaxy, or if they got the power source from the alien ship.

Comment

I usually wait for them to hit USA or some other cable channel
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
              They don't have the ability to dial the gate, since the remote was with franklin, and he didn't make it through.
              God helps them. Just like in BSG...OMG!
              Also, how would the lost 3 be able to dial in anyway, unless there's a planet really far out of the galaxy, or if they got the power source from the alien ship.
              Spoiler:
              Well, that's easy. The ship drops out of FTL when the drive goes all 'splodey and it's still within range.

Comment

We saw them coming through the gate in the MGM 1.5 trailer
                and the ancient Franklin is Bacc!!!
                And what is happening to the gateworld.net web? i cant enter =/

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                  I have a feeling it was sabotage.

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                    It's working perfectly for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea its back up

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

SGU - Syfy: Video 'Sabotage' Sneak Peek:

At Syfy:

Sabotage - Sneak Peek - Stargate Universe

Watch a sneak peek from the next all-new episode of SGU! This Friday at 9/8C on Syfy!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Morjana FTW!

Comment

New at :http://uk.tv.ign.com/objects/143/14325187.html

115 Sabotage 5/07/10
                            With three crewmembers stranded on a planet, Destiny continues in FTL about to cross from their present galaxy into the next one, leaving any hope of rescue behind. But Dr. Rush calculates that even with the ancient ship’s recent attempts to conserve its power, Destiny will still fall short of their next destination and be set adrift.

In an effort to increase the efficiency of the ship’s drive technology, they use the communications stones to bring aboard an expert in the field of hyper drives – Amanda Perry, a brilliant scientist with whom Rush has a past.
                            sigpic
                            ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                            ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

So it's pretty much a given that the lost 3 won't be getting back at the start of the episode, more like halfway during the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
                                So it's pretty much a given that the lost 3 won't be getting back at the start of the episode, more like halfway during the episode.
                                Assuming that they are the ones that come through the gate from the trailer than you are correct, based on context we can clearly see a couple of major plot points have already taken place!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X