X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    I'm sure Greer will save the big baby.
    I think it would be nice if they could be friends ... or rather, Greer not be so issueful.

Originally posted by damon key View Post
    http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2147/index.html

New Pictures!

Spoiler:
    OMG! Franklin! I seriously thought he was dead. And I could have sworn he was said to be on a commentary. 'Tis confusing me now.

Looks interesting . . .
    Spoiler:
    But, Franklin still looks like his brain's buggritted, though. Maybe he carks it during this eppie.

Comment

I knew Franklin'd be up and around - at least, he will have some information, well I think so anyway.

Hope to see that robot do its thing on destiny. I hope Eli doesn't crack a [bad] R2D2 joke ...
      ....Its what I do!

Comment

I think I know why PA is upset. After looking at those pics, they just seem, I dunno, not wrong, but not right either. Reminds me of Avatar kinda but to see Wray in that chair paralyzed just seems off to me. I truly hope this takes up very little time in the episode, and they focus more on the plot at hand on the destiny rather than character relationships.

I am predicting a very hostile discussion this friday. I think I am going to go out drinking Friday night and come back to the forums drunk. lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          I think I know why PA is upset. After looking at those pics, they just seem, I dunno, not wrong, but not right either. Reminds me of Avatar kinda but to see Wray in that chair paralyzed just seems off to me. I truly hope this takes up very little time in the episode, and they focus more on the plot at hand on the destiny rather than character relationships.

I am predicting a very hostile discussion this friday. I think I am going to go out drinking Friday night and come back to the forums drunk. lol.
          Just don't do what I did last time I was drunk on the forum. I had an argument with a spiderbot for hours
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Just don't do what I did last time I was drunk on the forum. I had an argument with a spiderbot for hours
            LOL, will keep that in mind.

Anyway, still think the ep will be good with all the stuff happening.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, will keep that in mind.

Anyway, still think the ep will be good with all the stuff happening.
              the aliens will be the only highlight
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                the aliens will be the only highlight
                Also Scott, Chloe, and Eli getting back to Destiny.
                sigpic

Comment

Also Scott, Chloe, and Eli getting back to Destiny.
                  if it happens this ep
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I actually am very excited for "Sabotage". Seeing Wray in the wheelchair also reminded me of something. I have to say that Ming-Na has really shown a lot to me so far as an actress. I hadn't really known about her before SGU, but she seems to be taking on a lot of pretty controversial things in her characterization (for lack of a better phrase ). She is a terrific actress to boot, so she really does the character of Wray justice imo.

Unlike others, I'm actually very excited to see the portrayal of Wray in Perry's body in this episode. It'll be a really fascinating portrayal to me and I tend to not think of episodes in black-and-white terms of "Action or drama".

For example, the most recent episode "Lost" was (overall) very well-liked here on the forum and the reactions were positive. Yet this was an episode that had a really great balance between the action/adventure stuff (the lost team and those searching for them) and the "drama" moments (Greer's backstory, TJ's side-story).

I'm not really seeing why people are so concerned about this episode, especially since these same people really liked the balance we saw in "Lost". Though, I guess I understand people being worried that the writers will not strike the balance again a second time in a row. Cynicism was never my thing, though.
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                      I actually am very excited for "Sabotage". Seeing Wray in the wheelchair also reminded me of something. I have to say that Ming-Na has really shown a lot to me so far as an actress. I hadn't really known about her before SGU, but she seems to be taking on a lot of pretty controversial things in her characterization (for lack of a better phrase ). She is a terrific actress to boot, so she really does the character of Wray justice imo.

Unlike others, I'm actually very excited to see the portrayal of Wray in Perry's body in this episode. It'll be a really fascinating portrayal to me and I tend to not think of episodes in black-and-white terms of "Action or drama".

For example, the most recent episode "Lost" was (overall) very well-liked here on the forum and the reactions were positive. Yet this was an episode that had a really great balance between the action/adventure stuff (the lost team and those searching for them) and the "drama" moments (Greer's backstory, TJ's side-story).

I'm not really seeing why people are so concerned about this episode, especially since these same people really liked the balance we saw in "Lost". Though, I guess I understand people being worried that the writers will not strike the balance again a second time in a row. Cynicism was never my thing, though.
                      They probably remember all the controversery around the quadraphelgic character. Of course I say what I said then. Its being blown out of proportion
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, I loved the Wray/Sharon relationship as portrayed in "Life", so for a while I was looking forward to this episode solely because of the return of that.

But after seeing the trailers...

Comment

I can't wait to see this episode. I hope it will be of fusion of fantastic drama and emotional scenes, such as those with Wray and Sharon, and great space battles and action. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            if it happens this ep
                            Spoiler:
                            The MGM photos for the episode show at least Chloe and Scott on Destiny being examined medically (and I think I also saw the back of Eli's head in one picture?), so it looks like them getting back to Destiny in Sabotage is confirmed.

Comment

I'm wondering
                              Spoiler:
                              , given Dr Perry (?) is in a wheelchair and in her borrowed body is able to walk around, if she tries to stay.

Comment

Looks like
                                Spoiler:
                                The Destiny gate doesnt have an iris/shield too bad.

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Working...
                                X